Villa Quieta(Essaouira)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 71
US$ 63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

Riad Malaika(Essaouira)
US$ 226
Dar Adul(Essaouira)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I recomend this riad in the middle of the medina. This is a nice place to stay for people who want to stay in the centre of Essaouira. The lady in charge of the riad tries to make your visit more pleasant, offering her help for whatever you need.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

I have only great things to say about Riad Amana - the riad is easy to find (as long as you familiarise yourself with the Essaouira map beforehand), the rooms are very clean and spacious, and best of all, the staff are incredible. Fatima is the sweetest lady who was happy to help with our every need (pre-book a home cooked meal by her - you will not be disappointed). Frank (the boss) was incredibly helpful and always happy to suggest and help book activities.
I would definitely return to Riad Amana given the opportunity.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Oghughes
Reviewed 22 October 2011

From start to finish our stay at the Riad Amana couldn't have been better. Christine organised us to be collected from Marrakech Airport by a lovely driver & an even lovelier price. She organised restaurants & was always very informative/helpful. The Riad is spotless, Fatima and the young girls were always so helpful. Breakfast was always very fillings and the communal eating was a nice way to get to know the other guests. I would highly recommend a stay at this Riad.

Room Tip: If you are want to be in bed before 10pm don't stay in Safran. Bob's Bar downstairs has music till then and is rather noisy but finishes early.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank FionaNW
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This is a great little place to stay. The room was very tastefully decorated, and the host was very helpful and friendly. It was close to everything and the breakfast was simple and delicious.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Booked this hotel, while I was in marakesh for 4 days where I had very good time with my friend. We arrived to this place. First it is hard to find, even for me as Moroccan living in USA, we have been told that the room we reserved does not have private bathroom. I told the woman in front desk that website we booked from booking.com does not states that room does not have private bathroom, while we were leaving the place, the woman stated, I have one room with private bathroom, but you have to pay extra 10 euro. Since it was late afternoon we felt we did not have choice. Place it is not clean, shower water not warm and stream not continues. I have been all over the places in europe/ asia/ latin America, Egypt, turkey ....this the worst place we 've ever been. Can you believe that the owner brought hotel bill at 01:00 pm. Worker lack professionalism and experience, you could tell, limited English/french spoken here. I expressed my disappointment to the owner and the woman in front desk, they were not friendly at all, we left this hotel early morning next day. By the way this place does not accept credit card which they don't tell you when you book the hotel. I know y now, b/c they know that you will cancel and ask for a refund when u arrive this hotel. Please save your money and go somewhere else and learn from my mistake. I wish someone has warned me before.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicemood
riadamana, Gérant at Riad Amana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2011

I' m sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay at Essaouira .
The Room that you had choised has no bathroom ,thats is right, but it is wrotten on the website of booking.com , you can check it .
I suppose that you have choised it only for the cheap price .
The housekeeper has been very kind to ask you only 10 euros more , because the suite that she has given to you should coast more .
About the property , I think that you are the first guest who complain , and I can affirm that it is one of our more important way.
Regards,