All reviews port louis the mediterranean restaurant piano bar la fourchette pleasant hotel hotel staff is free shuttle beautiful pool choose this hotel pleasant stay home away from home front office special thanks pool side our honeymoon rooms are spacious grand baie
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a cruise holiday in May 2018 and was told we will be staying pre cruise for two nights at The Address Boutique Hotel. My husband and I arrived this morning after a long flight from London. The receptionist requested our passports as per usual but returned shortly to inform us that another group who is staying there at the present time had extended their stay and therefore no room was available for us. Too tired to argue we were told another hotel has been arranged for us to stay at Port Louis. To our disgust, we had to pay the taxi driver to take us from The Address Boutique hotel to Le Suffren Hotel. Absolutely disappointed with the hotel for their inconsiderate and poor management. The hotel does have a good water view but sadly had no opportunity to comment on anything else. So, watch out travellers if you are going there !!!.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Indigo H, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Cheefoong,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I would like to sincerely apologise as this does not reflect our hotel standards. I assure you that I have taken this up with the management team and will be looking into the points that you have mentioned. Guest feedback is essential for us in identifying areas that we can improve and provide a better service to our guests. We strive to provide a memorable experience to all our guests and apologise that we missed the mark. Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss about this incident.

We hope that we can welcome you back for a renewed experience.
Kind regards,
Warren Bacchus – Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Address Boutique is my hotel the last years when i come to work to Mauritius.very calm and antiestress hotel.
During my stay at the hotel, I was very happy to feel at home and after work I could relax in the piano bar with the nice Patricia and Rachelle, great!
At the La Fourchette restaurant both in my early breakfast as well as in the meals
Allan and Asquid attentive and nice.great restaurant.
I wouldnt forget Selven Regaven ,Bakery chef so attentive and helpful with my breakfast also.

if something improvable can be said I think that other years the room cleaning was a little better

and for me something negative just one day at the piano bar/happy hour, the cashier wanted to charge me double prize, then he had no changes to return me and he was not very polite and Ime without my back money..............

Great hotel great staff

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Roberto,
Thank you for your review. We are always delighted to hear from our regular clients.
Our staff strives to make everyone feel at home and your kind words have been communicated to them.
We welcome positive and negative feedbacks as they help us in improving our service.
We do heartily apologise for the unfortunate incident at the Piano Bar and our management team is currently looking into it.

Looking forward to welcome you back for your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Port Chambly hotel and would highly recommend this beautiful and stunning place to everyone. The moment I stepped foot into the hotel it was absolutely magical it took my breathe away. The architecture and the picturesque scenery made be speechless. This is a romantic and mesmerising place to have fond memories. This reminded me of Morocco and Venice.
The staff were friendly and the service was impeccable and always with a smile. Akshay was very through explaining the details of the hotel and the food that was offered in the restaurant. He made us feel very welcome and I was very impressed with the restaurant setting. It felt like I was being seated in a glamorous Japanese restaurant. The attention to detail from the start of the meal to the end was excellent.
Thank you to all the staff and the chefs in the restaurant. I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to visit what I would call a 5*hotel and sing all your praises.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maps286368
Indigo H, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Nader,
It is heart-warming to read your review. Thank you for having taken the time to rate and share your experience with us. Our team pays special attention to details and I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a personalised and lasting impression during your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you all again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, enchanting and peaceful setting at the Izumi restaurant. The food was delicious and prepared by the masterful chef Cassam. The waiters are very welcoming and a special thanks to Akshay who went out of his way to make sure we were fine and happy. The cocktails made by Akshay were amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank valshar

Dear Valsha,
Thank you for your wonderful review of your time at The Address Boutique Hotel. Our staff certainly commits to providing a memorable service to our guests, and I am pleased that they hit the mark. Rest assured that I have shared your kind words to our staff. We all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This was my frist stay here and it will not be the last .. great moments , swimming pool, staff, izumi the japanese reaturant was the best especially my friend Akshay , mimi, bhavna , loriana was the best staff service ever!
Front desk staff !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nader_Naji
Indigo H, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Nader,
It is heartwarming to read your review. T
Thank you for having taken the time to rate and share your experience with us.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you all again in the near future.