11 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$335
Travelocity$362
Priceline$362
2,669 results
All reviews sandy lane aux biches entertainment team special thanks our honeymoon family room catamaran trip all inclusive package beach volleyball big thanks special mention adults only section kids club great holiday plenty of sunbeds main restaurant amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

We selected this resort as part of the quarantine protocol but it felt more of a holiday rather than quarantine. No regrets at all All measures were perfectly in place to ensure hygiene everywhere.

My feedback in terms of the the following criteria:

Cleanliness: 5/5
Friendliness & inclusion: 5/5
Entertainment & Activities: 5/5
F&B: 4/5
Ambience: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5

I would definitely recommend this hotel. There is still room for improvement in terms of F&B but they are trying their best given that they have opened after such a long time. You have access to the beach which is in front of the resort & several activities are organised such as waterpolo, aqua gym, beach volley including Kayak, Paddle board, Pรฉdalo (Kudos to the team)

A massive thank you to the following staffs who made our stay exceptional:
Sara from the bar, Fardeen, Vikash, Sarvesh, Mann, Dave from F&B, Julio from reception & Nathan, Isaie from the entertainment team.

A big thank you to everyone & all the best!!

Regards,
Room 9104

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jyosee
Percy Carriapen, General Manager at Veranda Pointe Aux Biches Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Dear Jyosee,

There is no other satisfaction for us to read how much you enjoyed your holiday with us.

We take all your comments with profound consideration and we believe in Continuous Improvement.

We are proud to be able to welcome travelers from around the world. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay.

Sarah, Fardeen, Vikash, Sarvesh, Mann, Dave, Julio, Nathan, Isaie and the whole team joins me to thank you for your visit and to convey to you our best regards.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

My family and I stayed at this hotel for two weeks as quarantine. Having been vaccinated we were allowed out of our rooms and able to take part in activities. The rooms were quite big and spacious and very appealing. The hotel itself was very beautiful and well maintained. It was an amazing once in a lifetime experience and we loved everyday we were there. The staff were so friendly, familial and inviting. They made us feel very comfortable. Big thanks to Isaie, Ronnie and Nathan who provided entertainment everyday and whom we became good friends with. A huge thank you to our room cleaner Shaveer who always gave his best for us. There was never a dull moment. We highly recommend this resort, would give 10 stars if I could! We can't wait to visit the hotel again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sadiyahhm

Dear Sadiyahhm,

On behalf of Isaie, Ronnie and Nathan, Shaveer, my team and personal name, I would like to thank you for choosing our resort for your stay.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your holiday. It is indeed our main objective.

We feel a great sense of pride to keep our guests happy.

Sending you our warmest regards from Veranda Pointe aux Biches.

Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

My experience at the hotel was great, a lot of the entertainment staff members were really nice like Ronnie, Isaie and Nathan and they taught me a lot of the games played in Mauritius like Caroom and Bocceball. They hold activities daily so there's rarely a dull moment during your stay.

The service at the restaurant was good and the meals were very enjoyable. Staff members like Avish would check on my table from time to time to see if I was being catered to and being served in a timely manner (considering the volume of people they had to attend to at once).

The cleaning crew was also very polite and the lady who attended to my room, Naz, would always knock on my door 2-3 times before entering, made lovely animals on my bed daily and would replace items in the room like soap as soon as they were finished.

Lastly, the reception team always helped me with any and every inquiry I had and would call my room to check if everything was in order. Members like Julio would come to me personally and inquire whether things in my room were to my liking or if my stay had been pleasant thus far.

Overall, I was treated very well and even though I came alone, I never felt like I was lonely.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anisha K

Dear Anisha K,

We derive an enormous joy to learn that we contributed positively to your stay.

Our purpose in our daily activities is to satisfy all our guests.

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers and to have chosen the Veranda Pointe aux Biches for your holiday in Mauritius.

Ronnie, Isaie, Nathan, Avish, Naz and Julio are grateful to you for mentioning their names.

We sincerely hope to meet you again.

I remain yours truly,

Reviewed 1 August 2021

After travelling for 3 days with long layovers, my husband and I are having the best time at Veranda Pointe aux Biches which is nicely located on the beachfront with breathtaking sunset views. We were happily surprised to receive an upgrade after a couple of days. Special thanks to Julio and his team for the absolutely memorable experience. We highly recommend the spa where Stessy and Bryan treated us with such kindness and professionalism. Luckily there are several scheduled activities and gym facility as we have been indulging in a variety of delicious meals that are served daily as part of a set menu. Food service is efficient and well managed. There is even a small local food corner! Wi-Fi connection is great around all areas of the hotel. We are undoubtedly very relaxed and look forward to the last week of quarantine at Veranda. It is in fact more of a holiday than a quarantine stay!

Room tip: Room 5108 has a very nice beachfront view and close to the restaurant. Room 7103 has a great pool view and located in a quiet area.
1  Thank Hans-LeiTravels

Dear Hans-LeiTravels,

Every day is full of opportunity for us to do better and driven by this passion, we are proud to be at the service of our guests.

We take good receipt of your sharing and recommendation for which we are very grateful.

Julio, Stessy, Brian and the whole team joins me to send you our warmest regards and greetings, while wishing you the very best in all your endeavors.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2021

I stayed at Veranda Pointe aux from July 17 to July 30. As we were fully vaccinated it was full of activity and fun. Every one at the hotel gave us all what they have to make us happy and to make our experience unforgettable. Thank you Percy, for your good leadership at the hotel. Gerardine you made my stay very comfortable, your smile is real and can be seen over your mask. Julio, Vijesh and all the front desk staffs thank you for your unreserved support. The cleaning stuffs were awesome. The restaurant service was very nice. Anoop, Raj, Kajal and Jossie thank you for your excellent service. My piece of comment is on the test of the food. It requires a bit of touch and would have been great if we were able to get Mauritius cousins in the menu. The hotel is full of activity. The whole day there is activity. There are dedicated ppl to creat fun there. I thank Azariah, Ronnie and and others who made our 14 days in resort quarantine very fun. It was great experience staying with different ppl in resort quarantine and we were able to creat nice friendship. Thank you team Veranda Pointe aux biches. See u soon

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Azure2610

Dear Azure2610,

It is with great pleasure that I went through your review shared with us and other potential travelers.

We feel a great sense of pride to keep our guests happy and we are grateful that we were given the chance to be at your service.

Gerardine, Julio, Vijesh, Anoop, Raj, Kajal, Jossie, Azariah and Ronnie are thankful to you for remembering them.

Until we meet, best sunny greetings from Veranda Pointe aux Biches.