• Spacious accommodation, large open plan rooms, well maintened hotel with a lovely atmosphere
• Located almost half way between Grand Bay and Port Louis
• Three restaurants (details below)
• Magnificent sunsets along a long stretch of powder white beach
• Special entertainment programmes for children, wondeful childrens club
• Unlimited water skiing, non motorised water sports and land sports
• Le Victoria arranged a proposal along the beachfront during dinner one evening, a private table was laid for the couple along the beach, and every effort was made to give them special attention; yet privacy (the table was set under a gazebo, with the option to close all sides facing the restaurant; however remain open for a view of the beach.)
• The hotel is a great choice for a romantic or quiet holiday, but is also more than suitable for children or families
• There are entertainment programs on offer, the restaurants has a dance floor that is filled until the early hours of the morning; but due to the size and layout of Le Victoria, you have your choice of a quiet dinner away from the hussle and bussle, or you could join in the festivities.
• The grounds are beautiful and well kept, the hotel is very well maintained, with extremely spacious and well decorated rooms. The beach is lovely, as is the pool area.
• The food is of a good quality, expecially at La Casa or L'Horizon.
• The service is friendly and attentive, whilst remaining relaxed
Le Superbe: The main restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
La Casa: A popular dinner venue serving Italian food a la carte.
L’Horizon: Fresh seafood is the speciality. Open for lunch and dinner.
Transfer time from airport to the hotel 1 hour 10 minutes (60km)
Port Louis (capital city) 15km
Grand Bay (shopping) 10km
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments