the setting is beatiful, the hotel very relaxing and charming. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The beach is white, clean and very large, so that there is plenty of space. The water is cristaline and warm with beautiful colors. Fishes and corals are present only in some spots, as most of the corals are ruined. But you can take excursions to nearby beaches or to the fantastic Marine Park on the other side of the island. The food is absolutely top level, the buffet always rich. The personell is always friendly. Perfect for families with children but also for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its authenticity, La Pirogue, Mauritius is well versed in the art of Mauritian hospitality. This resort has enjoyed a solid reputation for romance and excellent service since its creation in 1976. With its warm atmosphere, wonderful beach, exquisite restaurants, lively bars, high-end Cinq Mondes Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this mythical hotel promises guests a memorable holiday. La Pirogue nestles in 14 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens where the fragrance of hibiscus and frangipani permeate the majestic coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Pirogue Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pirogue Hotel Flic En Flac
- La Pirogue Hotel Wolmar
- La Pirogue Wolmar
- La Pirogue Mauritius Flic En Flac