“Good, affordable meal...need more attentive service”
Review of Ah youn

Ah youn
Ranked #28 of 78 Restaurants in Flic En Flac
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 60
Cuisines: Chinese, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Http://ah-youn.restaurant.mu/
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We had early dinner on a Friday night. We were the first in but the waiter must have still been mentally off duty! I ordered hakien to start off. It was already made and sitting under heating lamps so we received it quite fast. The issue came when we ordered the main meals. I ordered fried meefon (glass noodles), sweet and sour pork and a serving of rice. I even repeated my order to double check with the waiter. He was nodding all along! When the order came, to my surprise it was fried noodles! Since we were hungry and in a hurry because we had other plans for that evening, I just mentioned it to them and ate it nonetheless.
Overall both meals were good. My girlfriend didn't manage to finish the pork dish. So we asked to have the remainder of the dish to go. I was surprised to be charged for the takeaway recipient, Rs10 on top of that. That felt a bit cheap, in my opinion, but no time to argue over that!

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Tasty food and extremely fast. On Saturday evening it was full. The cheapest option around. The stuff were nice.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

This is our go-to restaurant when you want decent food quickly. It is cheap, fast, not posh. Never had a bad meal - probably eaten here 8 or 9 times over the last 8 years. The restaurant is bigger now as it expanded last year. Great for fried noodles or Bol Renversi. You have to try it at least once, you'll probably be back again. I'm sure I will go again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Good location opposite Flik en Flak public beach. Excellent variety of Chinese food, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

food was ok but it isn't value for money.too expensive..long ago the taste of the food was better but nw it is much more expensive and the taste has gone down