Orchid Villas Mauritius(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 559
US$ 440
Long Beach Mauritius(Belle Mare)
US$ 376
US$ 352
Emeraude Beach Attitude(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
  • Breakfast included
US$ 425
US$ 284
Travelocity
Eden Villa Hotel Mauritius(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 51
LUX* Belle Mare(Belle Mare)
US$ 375
US$ 262
Agoda.com
US$ 265
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,326 results
All reviewscoco barpomelo restaurantall inclusive packagedeluxe roommini clubglass bottom boatour honeymoonsea facingdifferent themefront officefour starfree activitiesa wonderful stayspecial mentiona la carte restaurantevery eveningmain restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Warm welcoming special thanks to tasha who taken good care of us, food & service was perfect, rooms are just beautiful and well cleaned overall great hotel, had some great times with friends, looking forward for a stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Customer Servic... P, Guest Relations Manager at Solana Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alisha B,

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your day use at Solana Beach. I will share your comments with our team as your appreciation will definitely encourage our team to keep up the good work.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome back for a longer stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time at Solana Beach. The resort is very nice and has a peaceful atmosphere. The food and services was excellent. Special mention to Tasha who did our visit. She was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ashna S,

Thank you so much for your review following your visit and lunch at Solana Beach. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect and that our friendly team has provided you with exceptional service.

I am sharing your comments to the whole team as a best recognition for their dedication.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and creating more memorable moments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very nice and cozy sea resort facing the east, cool personnel. The open buffet is quite ok though not that excellent, the premises is full of rare plants. If you are looking for a good weekend retreat to face the south east trade winds then this place is highly recommended.

Room Tip: All the rooms are sea-facing, hence one will prefer to ask for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yogandranatha

Dear yogandranatha,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Solana Beach. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, the view, as well as the friendliness of our team.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of quality service delivery we are renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

We look forward to host you again in the near future to create more unforgettable moments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One people can ruin the whole experience of this hotel:

Be cautious, there is an Indian duty manager who totally treat the clients of this hotel as idiot by SHOUTING AT, THREATENING and LYING !!!!

I was waken up by dog barking at night so call the front desk to ask duty mgr to change a room so that I can sleep, the duty mgr over the call said there is NO dog, even if there is a dog, it is not in their property, nothing can be done. I said at least he can change a room for me, his reply is no room available. The dog kept barking, I went downstairs to tell him in person. On the way and in the reception, the dog barking is so loud and clear that everyone can hear it! The duty mgr is an Indian guy I can't remember the name now, I argued with him and he literally said that sound is the thunder! He treated me like a stupid idiot who cannot distinguish thunder from dog barking??! I argue with him to change a room, he said he will call police if I am shouting at him meanwhile he is shouting at me!!
Eventually his staff showed me a room and apologised to me many time in privacy. Meaning even their staff can tell this duty mgr is nonsense!
I told the GM of this hotel the second day about the duty mgr's behaviour, he promised to investigate but no follow up from ever since.
Unbelievable such a rude person can be the duty mgr of this hotel! The worst nightmare ever happened to me in a 4+ star hotel, will NEVER go there !
STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Irisliuliu,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience following your stay with us. At Solana Beach, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Kindly rest assured that I am taking the appropriate measures to address the issue mentioned to prevent future occurrence.
It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It is a nice Hotel with a good Buffet. Drinks are ok, but for AI-persons just with less alcohol.

The beach is not very well. Dead corals and dangerous sea-snakes nearby the beach.

They have a free glasbottmboat but you will not see a lot because of the dead sea.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear BigTwashere,

Thank you for your feedback posted on Trip advisor following your recent stay at Solana Beach. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service provided by our team members lived up to your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.