25 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$350
Travelocity$350
travelup.com$373
6,576 results
All reviews deer hunter blue penny la citronelle villa master golf courses are links course indigo restaurant legend golf great golf prestige room play golf indian chef half board special thanks prince maurice beach front main bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2022 via mobile

Visited for second time. Stayed for 2 weeks with my wife as we both play golf and hotel has 2 courses. Courses pretty quiet and we get round in not much over 3 hours with buggy. Beautiful sandy beach and every day close to 30c. Best thing about visiting here are the Mauritian people who are without exception the friendliest and most polite people we have had the pleasure of meeting. We will be back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Constance Belle Mare Plage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2022

Dear Fishfingersarelovely,
Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage.
It gives me great pleasure to read your marvelous review. Thank you for having taken the time to share your memories of your stay. I am of the opinion that the Mauritians are really friendly. Thank you for your candid thoughts. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future.
Warm regards
Gert Puchter I General Manager

Reviewed 29 January 2022 via mobile

Superb room, people, food, two excellent golf courses, and it’s hot. There is a buffet restaurant with great cuisine and also themed restaurants which you can book - and are superb. Go all inclusive and you don’t spend a fortune on fine wines. Can’t ask for better. Came in 2020 just before Covid. Loved this place then and had to come back for more. We will be back.

Room tip: There can be a lot of rain, but depends on where you are in the island. January was great.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jet49209273682,

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage

Thank you for your stay at our resort and for having taken the time to share your experience. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your holidays and that all elements were there to have an enjoyable holiday. I thank you for your warm appreciation of Mauritian hospitality in general. I am also of opinion that being friendly forms part of the DNA. Thank you once again for your appreciation. I look forward to welcoming you back home
Sincere regards
Gert Puchtler I General Manager

Reviewed 27 January 2022

We travelled as a family with 3 kids to constance belle mare, Mauritius in January 2022 for 6 days. everything was just perfect :)
From check-in to our room upgrade, it all went smoothly and without any hassle. Suran at the front desk was available at all times and was a great help throughout our trip. He made sure we were comfortable and having a good time.

I do however have to point out a few drawbacks at this property only so they can improve and be even better.
- the breakfast did not have much variety and the egg station needs improvement as their was less staff to manage the guests. as compared to other such resorts we have stayed in I would rate the breakfast as just average, which was not expected.
- my kids forgot their goggles at the poolside and could not be found even after constant reminders which was quite disappointing and again not expected from such a resort.

But overall a great experience! the staff was very friendly and helpful. The beach was amazing with lots of water-sports for the kids. The room service was exceptional and everything was managed perfectly.

Room tip: beachfront access rooms
1  Thank Saimahmed4
Constance Belle Mare Plage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2022

Dear Saimahmed4,

I would like to express my sincere thanks for choosing to stay at Constance Belle Mare Plage for your holidays with the family and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to read that you had a great experience at the resort. I have taken note of the areas that did not retain your entire satisfaction and assure you to give much attention to them. Thank you once again for your warm review. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again on another trip.
With kind regards
Gert Puchtler I general Manager

Reviewed 25 January 2022

A vast ocean front hotel with numerous restaurant options and top class service. What stood out to me the most was the NYE firework surprise by the beach, which was spectacular. The room we had had an amazing view of the ocean unimpeded, could walk down to the beach and relax on a nice chaise lounge. There were included guided snorkeling and some watersports that had to be purchased. The variety of foods we tried were all delightful.

Room tip: Ocean view second floor
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Jide J
Constance Belle Mare Plage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2022

Dear Jide J,

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage. I would like to, first of all, express my heartfelt thanks to you for choosing to stay at our resort and for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for your warm appreciation of the facilities of our resort as well as the service attentiveness of the team, Thank you also for sharing your emotion. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back home again.

With sincere regards

Gert Puchtler

Reviewed 24 January 2022

The 4 of us booked a last minute Holiday and what a great decision it was. We are 4 friends who have been on many holidays all around the world together. 2 chaps who love playing golf and 2 wives who are happy for some winter sun and relaxing days on the beach. Whilst we were keen to play golf every day we were also keen to spend as much time with our wives and not miss out on breakfast with them. Not a problem, we spoke to the team at the club house and a 7am tee time was kindly kept for us every morning and we were back having breakfast with the girls at 10am all except one day when we played the Links rather than the Legends that is just across the road from the hotel. I have to say I have been luckily enough to play golf at some of the top clubs and courses around the world but never have I received such an amazing personal welcoming service as we received at this resort. I do not want to mention one individual as that simply would not be fair on every team member from the manager and his assistant to the green staff and the ladies and gents who prepare the course and sweep the car park and grounds before every morning. You really are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. The team really know what good customers service is all about at a Golf club. The one individual I do want to mention was my Caddie Pravie, who I was very fortunate to be given on the first day and I made sure for the remainder of the week. Thank you Pravie great job.
Service and food at Breakfast & dinner was great also, with all staff so friendly. Infact all staff throughout the resort really are so friendly, even Ashok who picked us up in his buggy at 6:30am every morning to take us to the club house was so friendly and chatty even after his long night shift.
Our only slight negative was the choice at dinner. This was a bit less than we had anticipated from other reviews. However, this was understandable as the hotel was fairly quiet(approx 50-60% full i would guess) with it being mid January and still with the effects on travel from covid.
We will defo return next year if we can get the same sort of deal as it was brilliant value for money at a beautiful resort especially if you enjoy golf.

Room tip: We had room 1031 down the far end of the beach. nice and quiet
1  Thank A2theJ69

Dear A2theJ69,

Wow! What a wonderful review, I truly appreciate your feedback and I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. Thank you so much for your appreciation. Your review is heartwarming and will definitely act as a source of motivation for the team to continue expressing themselves through what they do best which is to serve our guests passionately. I can't thank you enough for sharing your memories on this platform. I definitely look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Best regards