26 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$354
Travelocity$354
travelup.com$359
6,598 results
All reviews deer hunter blue penny la citronelle villa master golf courses are links course indigo restaurant legend golf great golf prestige room play golf indian chef half board special thanks prince maurice beach front main bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022

If you are looking for a luxury all inclusive holiday choose Constance Belle Mare Plage!
We had the most INCREDIBLE 8 day stay in January.
We were celebrating a 30th birthday and were upgraded to a Suite with ocean view which was beautiful. The entire hotel is stunning - decor and architecture with so many different areas to explore.

The service all around was excellent.

Sepcial thank you to the following members of staff who went above and beyond throughout our stay:

Kailash - for coordinating our holiday organising surprises such as a Brithday cake delivered to the room, dinner recommendations and shuttles arranged, late check out and many more! We loved seeing him every day picking us up in his golf cart - he was always so friendly and helpful.

Rakesh - for looking after us at the beach - always a friendly face and we loved chatting with him and finding out more about Mauritius - Rakesh works incredibly hard to make sure every customer is as comfortable as possible and has exactly what they need.

Ritesh - wine sommelier La Citronnelle - for his fantastic recommendations and looking after us so well the evenings we visited this restaurant.

Anil & Mutty - housekeeping - both going the extra mile to make our stay special. Special shout out to Anil for making our room so beautiful every day!

Joel and Michael - diving centre - best dive masters we have ever had the pleasure of meeting/diving with.

All the wonderful ladies in the spa! (sadly we can't remember their names but every single one of them were wonderful during booking and treatments)

The list goes on - Adasha (dinner reservations/restaurant hostess), Ravi (shuttle to Prince Maurice), Vela (La Spiaggia), Hansley (wine cellar),...

Every member of staff at Constance Belle Mare Plage made us feel welcome, looked after and special. Highly professional and friendly.

Range of different foods and drinks available at a number of restaurants meaning you are never left hungry or thirsty and there is something for everyone.

Plenty of activities on offer - Water ski, snorkelling and glass bottom boat all included. Kayak and pedalo also available to take out free of charge.

Live music and DJ in the evening.

Shuttle available to Prince Maurice (sister hotel) - we visited the floating Restaurant which we can't recommend enough for an evening! (credit for all inclusive available)

Covid-19 measures in place made us feel very safe including arrival and day 5 lateral test free of charge, temperature checks before breakfast and dinner, hand sanitizer available everywhere and masks worn by staff and guests.

Caters for every audience - families, couple, golf groups etc.

Choose this hotel - we cannot recommend it enough!

Room tip: Suite with ocean view
Date of stay: January 2022
Constance Belle Mare Plage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear NellyGJ96

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage

The team and I would like to express our gratitude to you for choosing our resort for your holidays and also for having taken the time to share your memories. I am delighted to read that you have had an incredible experience and that all our facilities and services were to your holiday convenience. Thank you for your warm appreciation of the service provided by the team members whose effort you have recognized. I will not miss to congratulate them for having taken so much care of you. I can't thank you enough for your high recommendation. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon for further enjoyment.

I wish you good health and a great year ahead

Best regards

Reviewed 19 January 2022

My first visit to Mauritius and it couldn't have been better! The Belle Mare Plage spoiled us completely and there is definitely nothing I could complain about. Despite its size, the hotel offers a pleasant private atmosphere, the staff is very competent and always super friendly. The food in the different restaurants is top class and the suites are really wonderful. The beach was always perfectly maintained and the guests spread out pleasantly. The 3 championship golf courses belonging to the Belle Mare Plage are great for beginners as well as advanced players and offer great flights in a breathtaking landscape. We are already looking forward to our next vacation at Belle Mare Plage. We will be back definitely!

Room tip: The suites and prestige rooms are just perfect. We had 904 and for us it was just 20 steps from our bed to get the toes into the sea!!
Date of stay: January 2022

Dear ChristianB7477,

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage
I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you for this excellent review and for taking the time to share your beautiful memories of your holidays. The team and I, are thrilled your time with us was amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. Thank you for your appreciation of the facilities, activities, food, beach and golf. My gratitude to you also for recognizing the effort of the team members. Thank you so much. I, definitely, look forward to welcoming you again soon for another fantastic experience.

I wish you good health.

With best regards

Reviewed 18 January 2022

It's been over a month since my daughter and I returned from the fabulous Belle Mare Plage. From the minute we arrived to the minute we left, we felt like royalty. All the staff were exceptionally warming and friendly and nothing was too much for anyone. Jerome the Sommelier spent time advising on the wines, Sebastian (f&b manager) and all the catering staff (Vishnu, Damree, Alex, Renooka who cut the most delicious kiwis every morning! ), Kailash who buggied us around the site and advised on areas to see - all were exceptional.

There was so much to do - water skiing and again the staff were so helpful and patient with non water skiers, snorkelling, glass bottom boats, golf, pitch and putt, and the gym with varying classes each day taken brilliantly each day by Jose or Bethany.

Definitely will be returning - was so sad to leave.

Date of stay: November 2021
Constance Belle Mare Plage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Dear Suze2009

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage.

Someone said: “a picture is worth a thousand words, but a memory is priceless. You don’t just take a picture with a camera, you take it with your heart and the mind”. The memories of your holidays are fantastic and I would like to express my gratitude to you for sharing them with us as well as your appreciation of the attentiveness of the team members especially those whose names you have mentioned. I will not miss to tell them how much they contributed to the success of your holidays. We put customer experience as our priority and your satisfaction reaffirms the hard work the team puts in every day especially during this challenging time.

I thank you once again for your appreciation and definitely look forward to the pleasure to welcome you again to our resort.

With sincere regards

Reviewed 18 January 2022

Our stay at the Constance Belle Mare Plage coincided with the Christmas and New Year period. The atmosphere, cuisine and decor provided by the hotel at that time deserve the highest recognition. As each place is a reflection of the people who create it - it is impossible not to mention the hotel staff, who allows a stay full of amenities, kindness and effortless attention. At this point, special thanks to Mr. Roland and Mr. Jessy D. for their support with water sports, Mrs. Ishta from Guest Relations for the special amenities of the last day of stay, Mrs. Cindy from the reception for the wonderful presentation of the hotel, Mrs. Nisha for the best morning breakfast service and Mr. Kailiash who took care of our day-to-day logistics with great commitment. We recommend the Constance Belle Mare Plage hotel as one of those unique places to which you want to come back!

Date of stay: December 2021
Constance Belle Mare Plage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear joannakG1796RG,

Wow. Thank you for your amazing review. I am delighted to read that you have had fantastic festive holidays at our resort and that the team was united to provide a seamless service to you and your family. Thank you also for your appreciation of our facilities which were to your convenience. I am glad also that the team put you at the center of their activities. I am grateful for your appreciation and for your high recommendations. We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our island.

With best regards

Reviewed 14 January 2022

We stayed for the first half of our holidays with the family in this hotel, and it has its advantages and disadvantages.
First let me tell you about the food, that was the best gastronomy experience ever, we stayed in many hotel and in couple more hotel in Mauritius, and nowhere we found such a beautiful food not only in the restaurant but buffet was even better every time, the breakfast were magical. I believe the food and the drinks was the best part of the stay.
The hotel itself was a bit outdated. The biggest misunderstanding was the main bar. Sorry to say but probably the ugliest part of the whole hotel was made as a center of entertaining. People coming to the island wanna see and enjoy the ocean, but all the restaurant facing the beach closes at 9or10pm, and only main bar (with the nice music tbh) becomes the center for the evening. especially once the hotel has such a beautiful restaurant and bars, was very pity to come back to this dark and a bit depressive area to continue the night.
The service was absolutely fantastic, as later on our holidays we went to another hotel, that suppose to be more upscale, let me tell you the service was not even close to this. Amazing people, making you stay as comfortable as possible.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Vadomai

Dear Vadomai,
Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage.
I would like to, first of all, thank you for staying at our resort and for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for your warm appreciation of the facilities of our resort. Indeed, we were blessed to have you as our guests. I have taken note of your comment about the bar and I am sorry that this area is not your favorite. I thank you, however, for sharing your overall emotion. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back home next year. In the meantime, I wish you good health and to enjoy the new year to the maximum
With sincere regards