Overall very enjoyable, initially we were in a Prestige Room with a seafront view, very clean and presentable room; after one week we were upgraded to a juniour suite as we were celebrating our anniversay,again a great room with a massive balcony, however there was evidence of the room not being cleaned that well due to thick layers of dust on a glass shelf and skirting boards/ door.
All the staff are very helpful and friendly, Jack one of the beach front waiters could not be more helpful and really looked after us well,
Golf courses are fantastic.
The restaurants we ate at all offered very good food overall, but the nights that the Citronella restaurant offerd a Table D hote menu, the staff seemed unable to cope and serice was poor despite their best efforts, however the La Spiaggia was exceptional with its service and food and made us feel very special on our anniversay.
The birds in the restuarant in the mornings is an issue when trying to eat your breakfast and having to guard your food.
We were on the golf and dine package which was good value for money, however we felt the minibar and bar prices were expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soft white sand, blue sky dotted with white clouds and turquoise lagoon which beckons long soaks…Stylishly renovated Constance Belle Mare Plage offers comfortable accommodations in a lively and cosy atmosphere; choose from one of the 104 Prestige Rooms, 149 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites, 18 distinctive Villas or the Presidential Villa for a top-notch island holiday. Seize the opportunity to try new things while having fun. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or at one of the trendy bars, working out at the gym, pampering at the spa or enjoying water sports, Constance Belle Mare Plage is for an exciting memorable break! Seven distinctive restaurants and six hip bars situated at prime locations await you. And if you are staying with your kids, you will be thrilled to know that they will be having their share of adventures and fun too, at the Constance Kids Club. Set along a stunning 2km white sand beach, in a sheltered bay on the east coast of Mauritius, Constance Belle Mare Plage is a harmonious combination of tropical environment and Constance Chic. Combining space and design, all rooms are thoughtfully furnished and decorated for your comfort. Inspired by the unique beauty of the East Coast; space and style were combined to create comfort, to radiate brightness and to breathe in the freshness of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Belle Mare Plage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel Belle Mare
- Belle Mare Plage Mauritius
- Belle Mare Plage Hotel Mauritius
- Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius