All reviews hard boiled eggs place to stay ny area comfortable hotel rooms are clean new york minute drive complimentary breakfast home away from home airport shuttle westchester college highway nyc
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Room was not vacuumed. Microwave was dirty. Food crumbs on floor. The next day there were ants in the room. I reported it to the front desk and the reaction was the same as you would expect from "I need another key." They moved me to another room and the same day, there was someone else in the room with ants.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Denys P
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've stayed in some bad hotels, but this one was up there. No one should pay more than $30 per night for a hotel like this. My room was filthy when i checked in and they moved me to another one. The new room had hair on the towels, a broken heater, and a backed up toilet. The whole place is falling apart. I've stayed in college dorms that were cleaner.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a football game when rates and availability in this part of NY are a challenge. When my flight was cancelled late at night, the hotel did not charge me for that night but kept my reservation for the next night. I appreciate the common sense and understanding I received when I told the staff my problem. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and quiet. This entire part of NY, although about an hour from NYC, is very rural without much around in terms of shopping or food. The airport shuttle was reliable. The one negative I have had is extreme difficulty getting credit for this stay. That has not happened to date.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I don't understand what all the belly aching is about in previous reviews, Hotel Room is clean, QUIET, tranquil location, my first time here, staff was super friendly, as a pest control applicator I inspect every hotel room I've ever been in, this hotel passed with flying colors (No evidence of bed bugs), close to Kisco, Bedford and the city.
To all the belly achers, White Plains has a few $400 dollar a night hotels that are no different than this hotel, if those are below your standards the Plaza and Waldorf may be able to accommodate you.
this is a NICE, CLEAN QUIET HOTEL, I look forward to my next visit

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank D U
Reviewed 25 January 2016

The Staff was very nice and the Shuttle service was great to the Airport. The hallway carpet was bad and you can trip on it if you do not keep your eyes open. The Hotel is very dated and in need of upgrades. The bed was old and not at all comfortable and needs to be replaced. The ceiling had dirt and just just hanging from it. The bathtub was rusty and the laminate was coming off the night stands. LaQunita really needs to send a perswon her for an inspection. This place could be a low Days Inn, if I didn't know better.

Stayed: January 2016