It was our first trip to Maldives after reading so much great reviews. This place looks exactly like what you see on photos. Beautiful, crystal clear waters.
On our first day, we were walking along the beach and in the shallow waters, saw octopus, morrey eel, which was kind of "chasing" us" and some fishes We were so excited.
We stayed 2N on the Jacuzzi Beach Villa and 2N in the In-Ocean Villas. The beach villas has a direct access to the beach area, where you can just relax outside the sundeck of your villa and listen to the sound of the waves.
Ray feeding was 8pm at the jetty and we saw huge eagle rays. So exciting.
The In-Ocean villas (IOV) were very new, just probably more than 2years old when we visited. We were Wow by the IOV. New, modern, and two-storey, given you a bird's eye view of the entire ocean and the horizon. Huge, and with a swing bed as well. Really nice. The only down side to this is that there weren't much of corals and marine life around the IOV. Believed they have been destroyed during construction and have not regrow.
Drink prices were pretty reasonable, compared to other Maldives property which we heard a bottled of coke cost US$7-10! Two different restaurants at the beach and IOV available for guests with meal plans.
Read more on http://snewthewanderlust.blogspot.com/2012/01/resort-angsana-velavaru.html
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Angsana Velavaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Velavaru Hotel Haa Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Maldives Velavaru
- Angsana Velavaru Maldives/Haa Dhaalu Atoll