Hi to you all.
We have now been back just over a week and how I wish we were still there. I am also not going to write a massive amount as it's all been said before.
I will however just add to previous comments.
This was our first time in the Maldives and what a choice we made. The island is lovely, the people are lovely, the food wonderful and Lou the H&J rep was great.
If there is one thing you should do whilst on Reethi is go on the technical tour, it makes you appreciate what you are getting. All the hard work that goes on behind the scenes just to make your holiday a special one.
We went after a friend at work recommended it to me. The highlights were not having to wear shoes for a whole two weeks, the peace and quiet and the snorkeling. Other numeroud things also made it special. We celebrated our 40th WA and had a lovely meal.
Hoping to go back next August - already saving hard!! Thanks also to Bonters for his wonderful write ups which are all so true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Ostrovok so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll