“Nice light healthy lunch”
Review of Roast FactorGlee

Roast FactorGlee
Ranked #148 of 1,767 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Danish, Contemporary
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I came here after sports at the One Club. Nice healthy lunch and I tried the new menu of Avocado mushrooms, it was good. I like the ice mint lemongrass kaffir. Cafe Latte was nice not too milky and taste very very good. A place to come back

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had the french toast - still not as eggy as I would like and the sauce was very little.. I still had my french toast left when already ran out of the sauce. Also the pear was so thinly sliced ... a thicker slice of poach pear would be nice.

Coffee though was very good..

Also had their salad - the roasted carrot. Simple and clean taste

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Love this cafe. They roast the coffee beans in the shop and it is one of the nicest coffees I’ve tasted. The home-made cakes are sensational. And the staff are so friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I love the neighborhood feel in this cafe yet with excellent food quality. First time here as I meddled with trip advisor app for a nearby breakfast place. Not disappointing. We ate the weekend plates - the pancakes are oh so fluffy! We ordered the hot latte and cold brew. I must say the beans are very unique, not something you can find in other coffee shops. Definitely deserve a lingering presence in the palate.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Quiet cafe within the Bandar Utama club. Perfect for a place to just catch up with friends over a cup of coffee, but they have a wide selection of food too.

Date of visit: February 2018