Qliq Damansara
PJ Park Hotel(Petaling Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 25
  • Breakfast included
US$ 38
US$ 35
US$ 60
Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$ 77
US$ 65
  • Breakfast included
US$ 125
US$ 100
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$ 130
US$ 103
US$ 93
One World Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$ 114
US$ 20
Priceline
US$ 424
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
US$ 188
Agoda.com
All reviewsboat noodlestarbucks downstairsanytime fitnesssalt water pool ismuslim guestsdiscount for hotel guestshour convenient storehotel parkingcar parktesco supermarketcomplimentary shuttle servicenearby shoppingconference venueplug pointsdrainage problemtidy roomreasonable pricing
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Had a 2-nights stay at Qliq recently and honestly I thought the hotel did a pretty good job. When I checked in (I did request for an early-ish check in time), the room was ready and clean. However, the room was pretty warm when I went in, and you had to manually switch on the a/c, which then took quite some time to cool the room down. And because I only had 1 key card, every time I went out I would have to go back to a pretty warm room and that takes at least 10 minutes to cool again.
Had to work pretty late the 1st night so having Starbucks just downstairs was a blessing. I did though, had a little incident in the wee hours of the morning (4 am!!) where some unruly neighbours rang my doorbell a few times, coupled that with knocks and what sounded like attempts to open it. Called the reception and told them to check on my neighbour, which they did and thank goodness all that ruckus died down pretty much soon after. Had another incident about an hour
or so later but nothing as bad as someone ringing your doorbell. Obviously that morning after breakfast (which was rather basic but enough) and coffee (I only had about 3 hours of interrupted sleep after all), I made an actual complain to the reception team. After checking the CCTV and all that, they offered to change my room, which I didn't take as I was also informed that those people were checking out that day itself (the thought of packing and unpacking again does not gel well when you are sleep deprived). Though this is not the hotel's fault, I wished something can be done about checking in intoxicated people or putting them in rooms next to occupied ones. Maybe I could suggest putting those who check in late in rooms nearer to the elevators.
If I ever have to stay here again, I would, but probably would fork out a little bit more and stay in the female only floor just to have that little bit more sense of security.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the end of the corridors would probably be quieter as it is further from the elevators
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AprilsAngel
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This hotel was booked very late (through Expedia, half an hour before checking in) and we used our loyalty points to take advantage of the low price being offered.
Checking in was smooth and the room allocated was a nice size, clean and quiet. We had also booked a studio apartment at a building close by but because of a last minute change in plans, we had an extra person in our group - hence the need to get another room as the studio apartment could only accommodate two persons rather than "three" as advertised. The location of the hotel is not great if you need to be in KL city centre, there are shuttle services but we didn't take advantage of that as we had our own transport. The hotel parking is way down on basement 4 level and getting there is rather scary as you get people driving fast the wrong way - so you need to take very great care. Overall the area has a strange vibe - I didn't feel very safe and would not be comfortable staying there alone. Apart from that the room was comfortable and the only problem we had with the room was a faint smell of sewage from the toilet that seemed to occur after flushing.
We did not explore any of the hotel's outlets as there are a range of eating outlets available very near. We did not have breakfast at the hotel so cannot comment on the food.
Given the price that we paid for the hotel room (compared to the price we had paid for the studio apartment - which was noisy, lacking in amenities and could have done with a good clean) - Qliq Hotel was fantastic value. If we needed to be in the vicinity of the hotel in the future, we would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Fantastic location, venue and most of all a fantastic team made this hotel the perfect choice for our week-long conference. With long days spent in meetings it was great to have the convenience of Starbucks downstairs, the Heritage Lane and The Curve shopping centers and dining options within easy walking distance and most of all the team at the hotel made everyone feel valued. Thomas who runs the conference venue on Level 2 really is a gem and made sure our whole event went off without a hitch, thank you!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Cambomatt
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel during my past few business trips. The room is clean and tidy. It is located at convenient place with nearest shopping mall ie The Curve and IKEA within short Uber/Grab ride. The hotel front desk staff are also helpful and friendly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is okay, a bit noisy in the rooms. However breakfast is very minimum, only coffee or tea, no juice. Only marmelade and butter for the toast, no cheese, salami or anything else. However it is cheap (30 RM) - but starbucks next door is just as fine

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business