All reviews royale bintang non smoking floor choose this hotel food outlets kuala lumpur one utama kidzania shopping ipc eateries muslim infant vicinity varieties technician
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice breakfast. Very friendly staff. Nice room and good environment. I will come back again. Mr thomas is very good person. He make me happy to stayed here. Thanks for upgraded my room from dlxq to clubq. Mate u can come here! There is very good beer!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
JulianBlaydes, General Manager at Royale Chulan The Curve, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Paolo E,

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that you had a good stay and truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Mr Thomas know that he made an impact during your stay. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you back. You may send a text to our “Royale Text Action” number +6 016 2109 405. It is a service aimed at providing fast response and service via text messaging or you may send us an email at feedbacks@royalechulandsara.com.my on your next visit and we will ensure to arrange your stay accordingly.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Upon arrival (21:30) the allocated room refused to open its door. After going down to reception they just re-swiped the card. Back at the room it still did not open. The porte started to talk in his porto phone. After again 5 minutes waiting in the corridor in front of a closed door I went down to reception a second time communicating my displeasure. We got an new room upgraded from the original one.

In the room we ordered immediately room service (two salads) with the plan to go to bed immediately after as we hadn't slept very much over the past 36 hours. After 1/2 hour I called them again asking about the status. A lady told me that the waiter was on his way up. After 10 minutes I called again. Same: waiter is on his way up. Called again after 15 minutes. A man tells me that it is very busy (by now it's 22:30). I ask him if the food (2 salads) has left the kitchen. The answer is "No". I cancel the food and we go out of the hotel. We were very lucky to find 1 restaurant still open and had some dinner. Eventually it was close to midnight when we returned to the hotel while we had to get up again at 6 am.

The internet was horribly bad. Cutting out all the time after which you had to sign again with username/pw. We eventually stopped trying to use it. Very inconvenient for international travellers like us that don't have a local SIM-card.

All-in-all I will NEVER return to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017
JulianBlaydes, General Manager at Royale Chulan The Curve, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Pibird,

We appreciate the time taken for you to write your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had experience with our reception team and also the room service. This is not the level of service we provide to our guests. We understand your frustration and stern action has been taken to the staff involved. The Reception team should have acted immediately the first time you were not able to access your room. Rest assured, Front Office Manager has been instructed to improve the service promptly. Besides that, the Food & Beverage Manager in-charge has also been instructed to retrain the team to increase the level of service efficiency in communicating with guests. There should be a sense of urgency when taking and delivering guests’ requests. In regards to the Wifi connection, we are pleased to inform that we are in the midst of upgrading the Wifi system and it will be operational in November 2018.

Once again, we thank you for your time. We hope you will give us another chance to render the service you deserved. Please send us an email to feedbacks@rctc.com.my on your next visit and we will ensure your stay is arranged to the best of our abilities.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Room: Quite clean but no water host. The room was run down and need to refurbish.
Breakfast: very cold every morning. Not tasty at all.
Car park: Need to pay RM7.00 per day and I have to pay RM28.00 for 4 nights.
Location: It is okay because the hotel is in the shopping center and it was easy to find food even though the price was quite expensive.

Overall: This hotel need to refurbish and need to improve the quality especially the room, food and car park.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear DiaNaF3119,

Thank you writing your review. We take note on your comments pertaining to the room condition and we are pleased to inform you we are currently in the midst of refurbishing all the rooms in stages. In regards to the breakfast, the Chef has been instructed to improve the quality of the food immediately.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had experienced. We hope this does not deter you from coming back. Please email us at feedbacks@rctc.com.my to keep updated with the refurbishing works.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I am a regular at this hotel and unfortunately they have cause so much inconvenience over the last few visits. Here are some examples:

1. The hotel charges RM7.00 parking per entry. This is clearly stated at the autopay machine. I once parked my vehicle for 4 days, when I went to pay the ticket before my exit, I was charged RM28.00 (for 4 days). When I went to the Reception and told them about it, they said they have no idea and ask me to contact the staff who is incharged of parking. When I wrote to her, there was no response until I resent the email, in which she responded 2 days that she is looking into it. On the same day, she replied to say that "her Manager inform that the parking rate is RM7.00 per entry per day". When I told her that the autopay machine says RM7.00 per entry, she ignored my email. I have not heard from her since.

2. The parking autopay machines always break down. Customers have to walk to another machine, which is at the end of the building to pay their parking ticket. Sometimes when you reach the 2nd machine, it is also not working and customers have to go to the next floor B2 to pay.

3. At times, the autopay machine doesnt have change to return to customers and customers have to go to the next autopay machine to collect their change. Again, if the next autopay machine is not working, we have to go to the next level (B2).

As a customer, I feel like I am in a maze chasing game just to pay for a parking ticket.

I have written to the hotel GM to raise about this but there was no reply. I am so frustrated, I have moved to a new hotel.

Room Tip: Dont stay here unless you want to be taken for a ride
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DS1221

Dear D S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a detailed feedback. We believe the issue you had encountered was with our sister hotel Royale Chulan Damansara based on the picture you provided. Nonetheless, we have spoken to Autopay Machine vendor to ensure all the autopay machines to be in good working order at all times. We understand your frustration and the inconveniences which should not have happened. We take this matter seriously and immediate action has been taken to prevent this from happening again.

You may send us an email to feedbacks@rcdsara.com.my should you face any more difficulties during your visit and we will try our very best to accommodate. We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Breakfast was cold every morning. The room was run down in need of refurbishment and some paint. Toilet leaked and hot water was overheating and had air locks. The pool was good but the paved area dirty and never cleaned.

Room Tip: Currently building works going on opposite trucks diggers working all night. Couldn't sleep at the front of the hotel so moved to the rear.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear rharve58,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any shortcomings you experienced during your stay. In regards to your breakfast, the Chef has been instructed to check on the buffet counter consistently to avoid the food from being left unattended. At the same time, the Heads of Department concerned have also been instructed to check on the water temperature all the rooms and to clean the pool's paved area regularly.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are indeed grateful for your kind patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,