We stayed at the Pyramid Tower Hotel over New Year's Eve. The hotel is located right next to the shopping centre, very convenient as far as I'm concerned (not so much from my husbands perspective). Shops are open from 10am until 10pm. We ice skated with our family (two adults and three children aged 11, 10 and 6). A very fun activity albeit difficult!
The rooms were clean and quite large. We had a connecting room with a king and three singles. You do pay extra for the third single, which I was not informed of when I booked. I did book for 5 and the booking was confirmed. If you do the same I'd advise contacting the hotel to get the actual room rate. It was not much of an extra fee.
The buffet breakfast was AMAZING! Pretty much whatever you'd think of for breakfast.
Staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. Any questions were answered and followed through quickly.
I'd recommend staying here as it is significantly cheaper than the next door resort hotel.
The only difference is, you do have to walk across to the pool. My family thought this was a very novel way of going for a swim and it was not an issue at all for us. The pool is lovely, with the most friendly waiters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sunway Pyramid Hotel features 564 Deluxe guestrooms and suites, incorporating new category of family rooms and suites. Guests staying at Sunway Pyramid Hotel have direct access to the leisure facilities available at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, which includes the free-form landscape swimming pool and the fitness centre. Strategically located in a bustling suburb of Kuala Lumpur, the Sunway Pyramid Hotel is 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre. The hotel forms part of the iconic integrated development Sunway City, a multi-award winning destination that offers a cluster of three (3) hotels with a total of 1,433 guestrooms, suites and pool villas, a theme park and shopping mall. Sunway Pyramid Hotel also features 21 purpose-built family rooms and suites, designed to accommodate an increase in family and leisure travelers to Sunway City. The Family Room is suitable for those travelling with young children for its vibrant interiors and a bunk bed. Whereas the new Family Suite, are amongst the Hotel’s largest rooms offering comfortable spaces, with added extras like two (2) bathrooms, a mini refrigerator, a microwave and bedding options for up to six (6) persons. Guests staying at Sunway Pyramid Hotel will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the extensive food and beverage available in the hotel and choices which are just steps away. At Sunway Pyramid Hotel, located at the hotel’s lobby level is Taste Enclave offering an exciting culinary landscape of 11 specially-selected food eateries and three mini restaurants. For those on-the-go or looking for a quick bite, Kaffeinate is located at the hotel’s main lobby, serves freshly brewed gourmet coffees, specialty teas and a range of light snacks. Alternatively, venture into Sunway Pyramid shopping mall for over 170 food and beverage choices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunway Pyramid Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramid Tower Hotel At Sunway Lagoon Petaling Jaya
- Pyramid Hotel At Sunway Lagoon