All reviews business hotel chinese restaurant executive deluxe business trip rooms are spacious mid valley room service kuala lumpur second home nice breakfast decent hotel free shuttle mrt station pj area short stay breakfast spread early check
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome by front counter. Check in staff Dinendra was superb with easy understanding of lodgers requirement. Clean and comfortable staying rooms are wonderful facility as swimming pool, restaurant well maintain.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jane S, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Stephen H

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear of the positive comments on our service and facilities .
We hope you return to experience our hospitality soon .

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Receptionist/ Room service provides good service. The room was clean with comfy bed. Very nice pool in a quiet area. My kids enjoyed it very much. Accessible by mrt. The location is between Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur. Overall, I had great stay here with my family.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear suzKL

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our location and our facilities .
We hope to welcome you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights with my kids. First at all, check in process very fast. And all the staff are friendly and efficiency. They are following up all the request by me. Will stay again in future. Good job. Eastin hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Joon Hong T

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your kind comments.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon .

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and me spent a weekend in Kuala Lumpur. We booked this hotel at a very competitive rate.
Room was big and clean. All neceessary are there and the kig sized bed is very confortable. The only drawback is the toilet flush, which sounded very noisy especial in the nught. The Japanese restaurant was also great for dinner.
The new KL MRT line opened recently has a station just nearby. A good option if you happen to visit KL especially Damansara/Bangsar/PJ side of the city.
Recomended

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sam L

Thank you for your kind recommendation & for choosing to stay with the Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur .
The team & I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Overall, the hotel provides good service. The room is very clean and the very comfortable. I will definitely recommend the hotel to my family and friends. It would be greatly appreciated of the hotel can offer better incentives to regular customers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear azeemf2018

Thank you for choosing Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur and taking the time to tell us about your stay.

I am delighted to hear you will recommend our hotel to family and friends alike and hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel soon.