All reviewsbusiness hotelchinese restaurantexecutive deluxebusiness triproom was spaciousmid valleyroom servicekuala lumpursecond homenice breakfastdecent hotelcomfortable hotelfree shuttlepj areashort stayearly checkbreakfast spread
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in the Eastin regularly over the past 3 years. The rooms are always clean, everything works and the aircon a blast! The employees go out of their way in insuring that my stay in the hotel is a pleasant one. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jane S, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Razak711

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and for returning to stay with us on multiple occasions.

We are delighted to note you are happy with our services and thank you for your positive recommendation of the hotel .

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

A weekend getaway for us. Hotel provides good service, the hardware is good though. Room is spacious. Bathroom comes with both a bathtub and a shower area. Only bad thing is we can smell smoke in our room even in the non-smoking floor. very unpleasant smell. Buffet breakfast is good. Recommended for a short stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jane S, Front Office Manager at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Denise T

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us and for your recommendation .

We have taken note of your comments with regards to the smell of smoke . We strictly request guests to adhere to the non smoking policy on non-smoking floors and we refresh our rooms in the event one of our guests does indeed go against this rule . I am sorry you were inconvenienced by this .

We do hope you will return for another weekend getaway and look forward to welcoming you back soon .

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I stayed during my time in Petaling Jaya! Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed by the staff Dinendra and Santozh. The staffs were extremely friendly, the room was cleaned and quiet. I had two great evenings here, which obviously added up to my experience on staying in the hotel.

The front desk staffs really impressed me especially the two staffs that i mentioned earlier DInendra and Santozh. Both of them have such a warm personality and highly well manner when they attended me.

Highly recommend you stay at Hotel Eastin Kuala Lumpur.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jane S, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear jeannephang

Thank you for your generous compliments. We’re delighted that enjoyed your stay here . Your comment and review is a great indication that we are on the right track to achieve guest satisfaction. Should your travel plans bring you back to Kuala Lumpur please come visit us again. We look forward to welcoming you for future stays.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

With all the business travels I have done through the years, this is absolutely the WORST experience I have ever had with a hotel. I made a booking at this hotel but needed to change the date a day later. So, I called up the hotel reservation and she was no help, I ask for a manager which then Lorraine got on. Quickly, it seems she was ready to fight as soon as she picked up. She wouldn't even let me speak, which I had to resort to screaming on top of her just to get my point though. I really wonder how she became a manager, and if she even understands what customer service means. Yes, I was the one requesting the "favor", and she does not need to grant it, but as many who travels for business would know, there are many moving parts, and things can change!
At the end of the day, isn't customer service about extending and helping your customer with their trouble? That way, maybe you can have them for life?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wilsonlee71

Dear wilsonlee71

Thank you for the feedback you have provided. This level of detail is important for us so we know exactly how we can improve for future experiences. We sincerely regret any inconveniences you experienced.
We have taken immediate steps to address the situation with the department concerned to ensure this situation does not recur .
Once again , please accept our sincere apologies and hope that if you consider returning to Kuala Lumpur , you will consider staying with us .

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I'm a businessman with regular flights here and there and this time my wife came along with me fortunately I made a last minute booking in Eastin. As per my wife she is a detail person and im writing on behalf of her.
First warm welcoming was from reception guys and must say Ahalia..she spoke like she knows me from long time and very caring , warmth and very accommodative about my preference though I saw her first time in this hotel. She and reception team has made our stay an awesome one..Ahalia took the trouble as she went an extra mile to accommodate my request for a last minute birthday cake... All were arranged by her as I paid cash for the cake at the coffee house.

Room Tip: Best room are in club floor section.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear funwithz

We thank you for your compliments .The team and I are happy we have been able to create fond memories for both you and your wife..

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Please do reach out to us iwhen you are planning another visit to Kuala Lumpur .

Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur

We hope to be able to welcome you both back soon in the near future .