All reviews business hotel chinese restaurant executive deluxe business trip rooms are spacious mid valley room service kuala lumpur second home nice breakfast decent hotel free shuttle mrt station pj area short stay early check breakfast spread
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I stayed during my time in Petaling Jaya! Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed by the staff Dinendra and Santozh. The staffs were extremely friendly, the room was cleaned and quiet. I had two great evenings here, which obviously added up to my experience on staying in the hotel.

The front desk staffs really impressed me especially the two staffs that i mentioned earlier DInendra and Santozh. Both of them have such a warm personality and highly well manner when they attended me.

Highly recommend you stay at Hotel Eastin Kuala Lumpur.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jane S, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear jeannephang

Thank you for your generous compliments. We’re delighted that enjoyed your stay here . Your comment and review is a great indication that we are on the right track to achieve guest satisfaction. Should your travel plans bring you back to Kuala Lumpur please come visit us again. We look forward to welcoming you for future stays.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

With all the business travels I have done through the years, this is absolutely the WORST experience I have ever had with a hotel. I made a booking at this hotel but needed to change the date a day later. So, I called up the hotel reservation and she was no help, I ask for a manager which then Lorraine got on. Quickly, it seems she was ready to fight as soon as she picked up. She wouldn't even let me speak, which I had to resort to screaming on top of her just to get my point though. I really wonder how she became a manager, and if she even understands what customer service means. Yes, I was the one requesting the "favor", and she does not need to grant it, but as many who travels for business would know, there are many moving parts, and things can change!
At the end of the day, isn't customer service about extending and helping your customer with their trouble? That way, maybe you can have them for life?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wilsonlee71

Dear wilsonlee71

Thank you for the feedback you have provided. This level of detail is important for us so we know exactly how we can improve for future experiences. We sincerely regret any inconveniences you experienced.
We have taken immediate steps to address the situation with the department concerned to ensure this situation does not recur .
Once again , please accept our sincere apologies and hope that if you consider returning to Kuala Lumpur , you will consider staying with us .

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I'm a businessman with regular flights here and there and this time my wife came along with me fortunately I made a last minute booking in Eastin. As per my wife she is a detail person and im writing on behalf of her.
First warm welcoming was from reception guys and must say Ahalia..she spoke like she knows me from long time and very caring , warmth and very accommodative about my preference though I saw her first time in this hotel. She and reception team has made our stay an awesome one..Ahalia took the trouble as she went an extra mile to accommodate my request for a last minute birthday cake... All were arranged by her as I paid cash for the cake at the coffee house.

Room Tip: Best room are in club floor section.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear funwithz

We thank you for your compliments .The team and I are happy we have been able to create fond memories for both you and your wife..

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Please do reach out to us iwhen you are planning another visit to Kuala Lumpur .

Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur

We hope to be able to welcome you both back soon in the near future .

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Was there for a short visit to KL and stayed in a Family Deluxe Room for one night. For the price they are charging, it is well worth the money!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ms Al'haya (pardon me if I get the name wrong) too for her VERY WARM hospitality. The birthday cakes she sent for my two boys came as a big surprise! Will definitely come back on my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jane S, Public Relations Manager at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear David T

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our warm hospitality and it is an honour to know that our service made a lasting impression on you.

Thank you for coming back to stay with us again & we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon .

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights... for working trip and extended one more day for leisure. Get complimentary upgrade due to some booking issue. Helpful front office, food/breakfast was just ok, room condition was just ok (not up to my expectation), poor housekeeping as my room wasn’t ‘make up’ properly on the 2nd day and 3rd day my room wasn’t ‘make up’ at all. I have to call 4 times within an hour and sitting in the room to wait for housekeeping to come over n tidy up the room. GM/EAM of the hotel pls look into this as your team service gonna affect the return rate of your guest.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Arthurkw13

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay with us and sharing your experiences on our hotel's facilities and services during your stay. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay for our guests. We are glad that our front office team had upgraded your room and offered good assistance. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience on our Housekeeping on the delay in making up your room. We have checked with our Housekeeping team on duty and it was known that the GO GREEN card was not placed on the bed, thus they did not change the bedsheet, but only cleaned the room.

As part of the hotel's Go Green initiatives the Go Green card which can be found on the bedside time is to be placed on your bed if you would like for us to change your sheets.

We apologise if there was any miscommunication on our part and sincerely hope you would choose us again on your next trip and allow us to regain your trust in our service.

I look forward to being able to welcome you back soon to the Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur .