Review Highlights
Great condition!

Played here with a friend who has been a member here for many years. We played the Valley course... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
gourmant2
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Glenmarie Valley and Garden course

Brought my dad to Glenmarie to try out both courses and we were not disappointed. The Valley course... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
melmanprohero
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Played here with a friend who has been a member here for many years.
We played the Valley course which was in great condition.
The caddies Intan and Rashid were excellent and knowledgable.
Green fees for member guest were around MYR 265 which was a good deal.
Highly recommend this course!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

The Valley course offers more scenice holes but conditions were just ok , greens were great though. The Garden course is a no nonsense championship course and conditions were great! Greens were as good as the Valley.
We had lunch both days and food and service were very adequate .
Overall from the starters to the locker room staff , we were greeted like guests at a private club. We truly had a great time .

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Once we entered the restaurant, there was an old & rusty smell. When we were about to order the waitress let us know that the food will take approx. 30 mins to be prepared as everything was frozen...and true enough, the food was so-so. It was so disappointing, we will never come back.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

This is a great course, whichever one you play but the standard of food in the club house is appalling, probably one of the worst in KL. The other week I had a low carb salad with salmon where I could have broken my teeth on the Salmon it was that dried / over cooked / old and the dressing was in a lovely congealed lump in the centre. This is just one example of the food standards here, they are appalling and someone need to addres this. This is a great golf course with abysmal F&B standards. Please, for everyones sake, get a new F&B manger to overhaul your food service.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely golf course but sadly the arrogance of mgmt and poor service doesn't align with the quality of the course. So many examples including management attitude to our golf society in charging fees to put up charity banner (malaysian cancer society). The practice area is a distance from the clubhouse, no one to buggy you down or back. Have to ask for staff to service the tables before and after game.
Just a bad service experience, clearly no customer focus.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Challenging but enjoyable. The course is beautiful and in a good condition. I would come back here next year. Highly recommend this course.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Love this course. Played the Garden yesterday and the Valley today. I much prefer the Valley. It is a little tighter but offers more risk-reward shots. Caddies were great, very friendly and good at spotting my wayward shots. Course has seen some rain so it was cart path only for the buggies. Great deal at 300 ringgits. Had lunch in the Garden Café, beer was very cold and the sandwich was great.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Glenmarie G&CC (valley course) is worth a visit but it could potentially be a lot better. The layout of the course is enjoyable and challenging but everything else was round about pass marks at best. Unfortunately the course does not present anything like the photographs on their website and past accomplishments such as hosting the Eurasia cup are long forgotten.

The condition of the course could be improved on and that would enhance the club greatly. Staff were friendly but a little slow, as suggested in previous reviews. The saving grace for Glenmarie was the price as i only paid 105 SGD, which was a fair reflection of the facilities on offer. I'd like to come back and see the course being presented to a better standard.

Left feeling sightly disappointed but there is definitely the potential there for a nice golf course.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Glenmarie Golf & Country Club, about 30 min outside KL city center, very nice golf course, well maintained, and not to expensive!!
Caddies are generally good and some of them are excellent, halfway houses are also available with good selection of drinks and food.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

For me it was easy to book a T-time from my hotel, so I went there by taxi and played a very decent round of golf. The course isn't too difficult from the water obstacles point of view, and rather broad, so I didn't lose any ball.
Caddy was rather good and helpful.
A course well designed and playable for middle level golfers.
Will come back with my wife together, who has much higher handicap...