Treated my wife to a two night stay in one of the hilltop Baruk suites, and her reaction on entering said it all. The suite truly is the most incredible room we have ever stayed in over extensive travels, with spectacular views over the sea and Mt Santubong. The circular layout and deep ceiling lends a lovely ambiance, with thoughtful and tasteful furnishings throughout - oh, and a great big hot tub for ultimate relaxation!
Very friendly staff and a great breakfast, and while the main dining area lacks atmosphere for evening dining, the beachfront Fisherman's Catch offers superb value fish and seafood.
Gorgeous swimming pool up on the hill, and clean beach for play time, and quite nice jungle trekking just minutes away from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the panoramic South China Sea and legendary Mount Santubong, Damai Beach Resort offers wide ranges of accommodation & facilities to suit every holiday makers needs. Main swimming pool for adults & kids is ideally located at the main building while another pool, secluded on the Hilltop has a breathtaking view of both the mountain and the sea. 5 F&B Outlets, convenient shop, souvenir shop, Tour Agent counter, Recreation Centre, Business Centre, Spa & Wellness, Shuttle service are some of facilities offered. Catering & Events caters from small meeting to large conference besides private parties and Weddings & other special moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Damai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Beach Hotel Kuching
- Damai Beach Kuching
- Holiday Inn Kuching
- Damai Beach Resort Kuching, Sarawak