We stayed here for 8 nights and loved it. The lodge is a beautifully decorated charming old building in the older part of the city. With spacious rooms that are clean and well presented. The staff are friendly and helpful and the location is perfect with the river just across the street. Breakfast is basic but enough. We will stay here again when we return to Kuching, which we plan to do as this area is so beautiful and the local people so friendly and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kuching Waterfront Lodge, refurbished with Colonial, Nyonya & Baba decor. Kuching Waterfront Lodge is located at Main Bazaar, one of the oldest & busiest streets in Kuching, where trading took place since a long time ago in the era of James Brooke (The White Rajah). Today, the Main Bazaar is still buzzing with people, entertainment & business activities, with traditional spices, antiques, jewelries shops and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Kuching Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuching Waterfront Hotel Kuching
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Sarawak