All reviews sunday market gaya street walking distance yee fung laksa filipino market offer breakfast wifi worked well small window light sleeper kampung air shower cubicle your doorstep suria shopping mall strategic location jesselton point hot water
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was there for a trip to Sabah and give you a "yes" for this very nice hotel. It's in the centrum of Kota Kinabalu, so you can get to many places in a very short time. I would always go there again, if I am in Kota Kinabalu. They are very friendly and helpful too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jens-Uwe T
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the night before and then again the night after we climbed mount Kinabalu. All the staff we met were so kind and helpful, enough so that we felt we could trust them to leave all our stuff there while we did the climb and they were happy to help.
I think we stayed in the one of the bigger rooms both nights which was really good value and well set up and very clean. Great location too and the free airport transfer is such a bonus. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

For the past 5 months been traveling at least once a month to KK and stayed different hotels each time. Big spacious & clean room with very friendly staffs. The corridor is small & little dodgy and only one lift. Stayed on the 1st floor so it was easy for me to get to my room with the staircase. Adjacent of food nearby with Sunday Gaya street market at your door step. The first 3 mornings had a rude awakening as there were some government function blasting as early as 8am with full PA & music system!! None the less, was here for work and it were an excellent morning wake up call for me . Pleasant stay and lots of restaurants nearby and easy access for taxis & Grab cars

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017

An amazing hotel for a great value in the centre of Kota Kinabalu. I stayed here for three nights (July 28 to 30) with my wife and infant son. The service was amazing. The front desk are always welcoming and willing to help. The room was clean with great air conditioning. The shower was awesome with hot water and lots of pressure. By far the best feature though is the hotel's location. It is within walking distance to many attractions and shopping malls. On Sunday morning the Street market is literally outside the door. Many restaurants are nearby as well. A great place.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Clean and spacious rooms, nice bathroom, good WiFi (when I was there), central location in town and very service-minded staff. This hotel is a very good choice if you want to have a good night's sleep in Kota Kinabalu!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo