We only stayed here for 1 night in April and can say that it was very good value for money. The deluxe rooms were the largest we have encountered and the bathrooms were very big too! The breakfast variety was vast with so much on offer that I did not get round to seeing it all.
The only downside was the immediate area surrounding the hotel. It was dirty, smelly rundown and we had to dodge many cockroaches. Having said that oit's not the hotels fault but if I had to stay here longer I would find it hard to go for a walk in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Expedia so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah