I stayed at the Le Meridien for two nights in late August in a deluxe, seaview room. All the hotel staff were friendly and efficient and I didn't encounter any problems at all during my stay.
The hotel is in a good location on the waterfront opposite the 'Philippino Market', which is a great place to check out the local foods and to buy some momentos of your stay. There are also plenty of cafes, restaurants and bars within easy walking distance to the hotel.
Overall, a good choice when staying in KK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah