All reviews wedding function big family lobby cafe swimming pool commercial centre recommend friends to stay attended promptly small cafe master bedroom deluxe suite place to stay cooking utensils ground floor reception counter shower head living area shopping mall
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We booked the 3 bedroom deluxe suite. 1 king size bed for the master bedroom. 2 single beds each for the other 2 rooms. 1 kitchenette and 1 living area. All I can say it was spacious! We're really enjoy our staying for one night.. The only thing is if you want to use their kitchenette, make sure request in advance that you need the cooking utensils and gas cylinder etc to be prepared before your arrival. We definitely gonna come back next time. The price were affordable too..

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Mitchamorchell
Likas Square C, Reservation at Likas Square Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights at single room for my audit trip in KK. The room is small but very comfortable for solo trip. The room was clean, with bathroom attached. There is free shuttle bus to KK available. I will still choose Likas Square for my next work trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Likas Square C, Reservation at Likas Square Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The staff at the reception desk were awesome specially the evening staff!! Extremely friendly !
After a tiring flight all we needed were those smiles and jokes to boost us up!
The apartment is spacious for family and friends! A mini space to live comfortably!
The malls aren't very far! Can use grab or uber from there. And for emergencies there is a supermarket just on the side.
They are located in the Prime space.
I would be revisiting the place again and do this place recommend for everyone!!
Enjoyed the stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Likas Square C, Reservation at Likas Square Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Nilisha,
Thank you for the great comment and look forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I am really surprised to see the good reviews this place gets. As my normal hotel in KK was full and based on these reviews I booked a 2 night stay at Likas Sq. I was extremely disappointed.

Likas Square is a drab, failing centre. It's too far to walk to the city centre and there's nothing around it. The hotel's small lobby cafe offers a mediocre menu. My room was windowless and small, but the bathroom was OK.

WiFi, once I managed to log on, was quite fast.

I guess if you're just looking for somewhere clean and cheap this is OK. Looking at the photographs there are obviously better rooms than the one I had. I did complain and was offered a 3 bedroom suite for considerably more than I had paid. So, I suggest checking very carefully what type of room you are booking to avoid disappointment!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank EnglishmanAbroad63

Thank you for your review, we will definitely look into your feedback and will take necessary improvements.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Been here the second time, because it have 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom, suitable for my family, and I love the swimming pool, it is large. Great place, I am enjoying my holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Definitely will return back stay here

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Likas Square C, Reservation at Likas Square Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017