All reviews wedding function big family lobby cafe swimming pool commercial centre recommend friends to stay attended promptly small cafe master bedroom deluxe suite place to stay cooking utensils ground floor reception counter shower head living area shopping mall
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I am really surprised to see the good reviews this place gets. As my normal hotel in KK was full and based on these reviews I booked a 2 night stay at Likas Sq. I was extremely disappointed.

Likas Square is a drab, failing centre. It's too far to walk to the city centre and there's nothing around it. The hotel's small lobby cafe offers a mediocre menu. My room was windowless and small, but the bathroom was OK.

WiFi, once I managed to log on, was quite fast.

I guess if you're just looking for somewhere clean and cheap this is OK. Looking at the photographs there are obviously better rooms than the one I had. I did complain and was offered a 3 bedroom suite for considerably more than I had paid. So, I suggest checking very carefully what type of room you are booking to avoid disappointment!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank EnglishmanAbroad63
Likas Square C, Reservation at Likas Square Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for your review, we will definitely look into your feedback and will take necessary improvements.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Been here the second time, because it have 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom, suitable for my family, and I love the swimming pool, it is large. Great place, I am enjoying my holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Definitely will return back stay here

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Likas Square C, Reservation at Likas Square Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for leaving us a review. Hope to have you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This is a apartment hotel that I have been coming back for several years now. It has not failed me. The facade of the building gives an impression that it is run down but once you enter into the apartment, it is clean, modern and the facilities work. I had an issue with the kitchenette which was attended promptly.

Don't stay at the level 3 rooms. I heard it is small and noisy because it is beside the pool.

The small shopping centre beside it has all that we need - groceries, restaurants and coffee place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the great comment and look forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We booked two units in this apartment hotel from 7th to 10 July 2017 - total 12 of us. Good location within distance to north and south. There is a super market and some restaurants in the building itself. Ample parking at basement. The apartment itself is clean and spacious. Overall, the apartment hotel is a nice and comfortable place for family group

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
LikasSquareAptHotel, Reservation at Likas Square Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Apartment unit for 3 spacious bedrooms with living & dining room. Kitchen with accessories to use. 2 bathrooms. Felt like we are staying at home. Atmosphere & ambiance is good & nice. Their lobby cafe serve delicious food with freshly bake cakes & buns. There is a supermarket & convenience stores available at their commercial centre. 5 mins drive away from the busy city. Shuttle service available upon request to city centre. We stayed there due to a friend's wedding function. The grand ballroom decoration & setup was so magnificent which was out of our expectation. Better than 5 star hotel settings. The staff attention and service is very good and well mannered. Will recommend to friends.

Room Tip: Choose sea view rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends