All reviews gaya street sunday market hotel door walking distance kk waterfront eateries
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Location was excellent. Aircond in ROOM302 was so noisy, no matter what setting/mode u set it. Throughout our stay 22/9-24/9, the lift was spoil, which forced us to go up the 3 floors of stairs. Room door was meant to be smart card operated, but was disable, thus using manual key, which when it was locked, it can be forced open. So what was the point of having it lock. No safety at all. Desk service, was quite poor, i asked the counter about the parking space which will be used by the weekend market, she answered i am not sure, "i dont know", which i felt was some basic information.

Room tip: Lower floor rooms
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bilberry T
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel is very simple but they offer very good room service and their staff are very friendly. The location is also very nice, close to the many restaurants, shops and convenience stores. The building has a small lift which helps guests with big luggage reach their rooms easily. This is a highly recommended hotel for budget travelers.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We chose this hotel because of the location which nearby to restaurants, guardian pharmacy and gaya sunday market. it is a bit far from night market and handcraft market, but you can take uber to get there. cheap fare. the room is small, only enough for 2 pax with medium luggage. but, we get what we paid for. i recommend this hotel for travellers with minimal budget.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel in a rush after landing in KK airport with a delayed flight. Great location, staff was friendly and check in swift, but already in the reception you could sense some sort of strong sewage smell. Smell lingered throughout the hotel. The room and bathroom was nice and clean, very comfortable bed and pillows. But the smell was so intense it gave me trouble sleeping. I kept my bag closed during my stay but still the smell stuck to everything and I had to do laundry after. Might have been a one-off problem though. I moved the next morning.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank kryes
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Glad that they have room for single traveler. It's simple but very comfortable. It wasn't as noisy as I thought it would be as my room was facing Gaya Street. Easy to go around with food nearby. Highly recommended for budget travellers!

Date of stay: February 2017