“Great Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
gurney paragon just opposite
gurney paragon just opposite
living room
yr home away from home
gurney plaza 5 minutes walking
new G hotel is just opposite
tgv imax cinemas just opposite
50 inches tv and satellite tv and blueray player
dining room wz dining sets
dining room
washing machine and dryer, kitchen
fridge, microwave, kettle and gas stove
master bedroom ensuite with longbath and shower room
2nd bedroom wz two super single beds
3rd bedroom wz kingsize bed
bar counter
tea corner
kitchen with washing machine and dryer
Heritage collections
tropical green
tropical green surrounded for nice walk.
Heritage Penang
heritage cheong fatt tze mansion
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leny F
Aparri, Philippines
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 8 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Wonderful place to stay. Accessible to eating places and Georgetown. The owner attended to our needs, including access to transportation, tips on where to go and how to maximise our vacation. She suggested an itinerary which worked well. She was very friendly. The place was clean, excellent amenities and joyful to stay. We will certainly use her place again in the future.Our group has only one word for this place: "Great place, worth staying again"

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner's friendliness and accessibility of the place
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
18 Dec 2015
Hello, Leny, Thank you so much for the great review. It is so glad to have a chance to host you and your friends. I am happy you all have a happy stay and enjoy Penang so much. Please come again, I will be always here. Please take care yourself. Send my regards to your daughter and your friends. Cheers.
Beng Choo...
“Home away from home comforts”
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This accomodation was recommended by friends who had stayed there before. Only concern was whether it would be wheelchair accessible as my mother was a wheelchair user. The owners assured us it was and it was brilliant. My family, which consisted of my sister, my mother and her carer plus myself stayed at this apartment for 4 nights and 5 days. We were very comfortable and the apartment was spacious and it felt that we were in a resort with pool views.. The balcony opened to our own pond. It was really lovely and the environment was clean and quiet.
Location wise, it was convenient to eating places in Pulau Tikus and on the other side, Gurney Drive and the shopping malls - Paragon and Gurney Plaza. Driving to the beaches was also convenient.
The owners provided everything that one could ask for to make one's stay convenient. They were there to greet us and showed us the ropes re: equipment, emergency contacts and security. Very nice, friendly, helpful and welcoming, nothing is a hassle. They also kept in touch during our stay to ensure we were comfortable. Checking out was not specific and we could leave at a time convenient to us so no pressure especially with a disabled individual, it takes time to get her ready. My family and I will definitely use this accommodation again and we highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet relaxed environment.
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
26 Nov 2015
Dear Choo, thank you very much for taking your time to write me such
a superb review. It is nice to meet you all and I assure I will remain my
good services for your return stay. And please take care yourself too.

Thank you very much.

Teoh
Rodahn G
“Great Location - Great Apartment”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Host responded immediately and provided excellent support for our stay. Arranged driver to pick us up from the airport, and then provided a quick tour of the local area. Great location, close to food of all kinds (several hawkers corners plus upmarket restaurants). Very close to Gurney Plaza and Paragon shopping centres plus other cheaper centres. Great apartment with pool. Young teenage children felt safe and secure in the secure complex. RM20 taxi to George Town, Nice walks along the Parisian Gurney. Thanks vet much Teoh!

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Teenagers
20 Oct 2015
Dear Mr and Mrs Rodahn,

Thank you for taking time to write me such a glowing review. I really feel grateful and thankful. It is my duty and responsibility to make sure you all have an enjoyable holiday and comfortable stay. I hope to see you both and your two beautiful daughters in very near future.And my special thanks for helping me washing the bedsheets. I really appreciate very much. Please keep in touch.
Once again. Thank you very much.
nat280
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely relaxing stay”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My mother and I stayed in September 2015 for 10 nights and had a lovely stay. The location is very convenient walking distance to Gurney Plaza/Paragon and walking distance to Palau tikus. The apartment is very spacious, well decorated and has everything you could possibly needs such as washing machine/tumble dryer/iron/ironing board/hairdryer/ large fridge and freezer space. There is a large swimming pool which is shared between other apartments. View from balcony is lovely which faces the swimming pool. The owner of the apartment is extremely welcoming and literally could not be of more help.

We had an extremely enjoyable and comfortable stay and would highly recommend our friends to stay here.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Oct 2015
Dear Natalie,

Thank you very much for your great review. I am extremely glad you have a peaceful and happy stay here. I am so glad to know you and your mother and I am grateful to you and your mother kindness and understanding. I will definitely host you all in the coming trip.
By the way, Natalie, the guards really ask me who is this pretty lady in your place. So sweet and so pretty. Ha! Ha! I told you sure they will ask.
linyap196...
Singapore
“Great location, cool comfort and warm hospitality”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The location, rooming arrangement and price was suitable for our family group of 4 adults.
Once we confirmed and paid for the booking, our host was in touch directly via email and Whatsapp offering information and assistance with our upcoming trip to Penang.

On touchdown, we contacted our host by phone for self-drive directions to the apartment and met her there directly for check-in. The cosy, clean and well equipped ground floor apartment offered firm mattresses, strong air-conditioning, wi-fi, cable tv and a patio overlooking the landscaped swimming pool area. The secure and quiet environment also gave us good rest hours after full days out.
We couldn't be more delighted with the convenience of being within 5 mins walking distance of foodie haven, Pulau Tikus & Gurney Drive and shopper's delights, Gurney Drive & Gurney Paragon.

Many thanks to our host for her warm hospitality and helpfulness during our stay.
No hesitations in recommending this accommodation. We look forward to staying there again on our next trip to Penang.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness, strong air-conditioning and firm mattresses.
Liked least: Apart from lift access from underground carpark, there are several short flight of stairs walking from the guardhouse to the apartment. Not convenient for wheelchairs, elderly or heavy luggage.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
8 Jul 2015
Hello, Lin, I am really grateful and touched by your encouraging words to me during your stay here and thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate and will remember what you said. You are really a special guest to me and I will remember you forever. Once again, thank you very much from me and my husband, nice to meet you all and hope to see you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing