Our family of four (all adults), stayed at this place during the long weekend hols for Hari Raya and Hari Merdeka. We came across this place through the papers when we were looking for a place to stay for our annual back to Penang trip.
It is actually in a very central location so it's perfect for those who would like to take in the heritage sights (e.g. the famous Khoo Kongsi) with the added convenience of finding great food in the area.
This place is made up of 3 room refurbished apartments with air-conditioners and ceiling fans. Plus there's a little kitchenette but you might need to rent the electric kettle. They charge RM5 for blankets, kettle, hair dryer, etc. Just ask at the front desk. Of course, you can bring your own. There's parking within the premises with 24-hour security. The staff is friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ar Raudhah Suites & Hotel is an apartment concept hotel which have three rooms. Situated in fashionable Penang Malaysia, within easy walking distance of Komtar, Chulia St. and Little India. Close to the shopping areas of Gurney Plaza and 1st Avenue. Equipped with an air-conditioner, a LED flat-screen, and kitchen with refrigerator and coffee/tea maker. While staying here you can visit some tourist spots like Fort Cornwallis, Teochew Temple, and Padang Kota Lama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Ar-Raudhah Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An-Nur Ancasa Express @ Georgetown Hotel Georgetown
- Ar-Raudhah Suites & Hotel Penang/George Town