Booked this hotel after reviewing all the positive comments on Tripadvisor and must say we are not disappointed.
The hotel is small but the staff are all vey courteous and helpful. Alia, the receptionist, was always cheerful eventhough we think she covers all the shifts as we see her anytime of the day and night! The Manager, Mr. Rajah, is very hands-on and welcomes his guests personally. Room and grounds are kept very clean. Only comment is that the house-keeping should not be knocking at our room door every half hour or so to try to clean our room in the morning when we have not put out the signage to do so.
The beach is just at the door step of the hotel but not much privacy as the fishing boats are parked right there and no lounge chairs to relax on except by the pool. So, best to rent a motorbike for RM30 a day and just go abit north where the beach is much nicer, no hotels around, no fishing boats in sight and the water is so much cleaner.
Not much of activities in Pangkor to keep us occupied but if there were, would have considered to stay more than the 4 days here. Staying here from 11th to 14th April 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new 3-star beachfront resort lies in Pasir Bogak, just minutes away from the jetty. Here, you'll discover an enchantment: a resort that is nestled amidst a golden beach, sparkling waters and captivating serenity that is simply beckoning. Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort at Pasir Bogak promises a deeply relaxing holiday under the lure of the irresistible sun, sea and sand. It is true gem and this is the place you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Ostrovok so you can book your Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort Pulau Pangkor