We booked a chalet for 3 nights and 2 days via Agoda. The place was easy to find and registration very straightforward. The staff were very friendly and extremely accommodating. Every little request was attended to promptly and with a smile. The owner Raja was always on site and ever willing to assist with any query/difficulty. The place exuded hospitality and warmth, something that one would struggle to find in today's impersonal world.
The room itself was very clean and right in front of the beach. Fresh towels, toiletries, bottled water, emptied bins and clean sheets every morning without fail. Breakfast was provided and of good standard. All other meals at the local restaurant were very tasty and the best part was that they took requests on dishes which was fantastic.
The pool was clean, sunloungers well maintained and surrounding landscape beautifully tended to. Very impressed with this establishment and would not hesitate to recommend it to other travellers. Superb really!
Siva & Nicola
Emerald Bay room 303
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our new 3-star beachfront resort lies in Pasir Bogak, just minutes away from the jetty. Here, you'll discover an enchantment: a resort that is nestled amidst a golden beach, sparkling waters and captivating serenity that is simply beckoning. Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort at Pasir Bogak promises a deeply relaxing holiday under the lure of the irresistible sun, sea and sand. It is true gem and this is the place you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort Pulau Pangkor