“Surprisingly better than the rest”

Ranked #11 of 63 Hotels in Ipoh
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Price like a budget hotel, but this hotel exceed my expectation vs the price paid. Room is clean and comfortable. They got all the amenities including toothbrush, shaver etc. Even 3-4 stars hotel only provide that when requested.

It's quiet, free parking if you're driving. conveniently located in the middle of town. Didn't have enough time to try the in-room dining, but the price is quite cheap.

Booking made just by calling the hotel, and they have no problem locating my booking, paid during check-in. Save your money, all those agent website price is not including taxes, you may end up paying more when you've arrived and made booking through other website.

Room Tip: For light sleeper, avoid room near /facing The Tower Regency as they have live band at night. not su...
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wan S
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Wan S,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

We are overwhelmed and grateful for receiving such a wonderful review. Delighted that we managed to meet and exceed your expectation during your stay with us, especially with our services and facilities that we are known of.

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU for your precious time to reviewed us. Me and my Team certainly look forward to your next visit in Ipoh in soonest future.

Regalodge Hotel Ipoh

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Overall great hotel with a little off town center location, but still it was a great place to stay and the surrounding is quiet. It's a good hotel to rest after wholeday of eating. Free parking is provided but it's limited especially during peak season.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear WCO87,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for choosing Regalodge as your preferred hotel. Delighted to learn that you had a fab time and enjoyed your stay with us.

In the event if you had doubt finding parking space in the evening there are street parking space across the road which is manned by the local city council. Kindly rest assured, our security will manned the area when dark falls and will place parking coupon for your vehicle the next morning.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family on your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The first impression the hotel is a bit of old.
The good thing is the staff are friendly and helpful - the character of an long time operated hotel.
Room are not superb but sufficient for a night stay or two.
A suitable place to stay if visit nearby.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear kscc13,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking time to leave your insights for the Trip Advisor readers. Delighted to hear that we had met your expectation, especially with our warm friendly services, and prime location.

Me and my Team look forward to welcoming you and your companion either leisure or business bring you back to Ipoh again, and till then Happy travelling!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

If you book online, advisable to pay by credit card upon check in. Otherwise, you may be double charged if you pay by cash.
I booked the hotel through Booking.com and checked in on the 14 and out on 15 Oct. Upon check out I paid cash. On 19 Oct, my credit card statement showed that I was billed for my stay at Regalodge for 14 Oct.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Ha H,

Greetings from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm sorry to read on the one off experience you encountered during your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology and I received the feedback in earnest and will take necessary action on it.

Could you please be so kind to email me more details at stanley_yap@regalodge.com.my so that I can share with you in order to relate it to the respective department head and solve this matter with you.

I very much appreciate your patronage and I hope this off experience doesn't deter you to stay with us again. Me and my team hope you will give us another opportunity to make it up. As such, we look forward to welcoming you back to ensure you will have a pleasant stay with us in the near future. Please do contact me when your next visit with us as I hope to greet you personally.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Although the outward appearance seemed aged, the insides were otherwise. There were not a lot of time spent in the room but it did provide us value for money because it allowed a good night rest.
Strategic location with all the local Ipoh attraction within a walking distance. The staff was really helpful even the cleaners. Would definitely recommend another visit.
The only complain we have was that the lobby carpet had an odour.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Sangsters66,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us. Delighted to hear that you were well looked by our team during your stay with us. It was a great pleasure and privilege to have the opportunity to serve each of our guests and your compliments on our team efforts are highly appreciated. Kindly rest assured, I will relay your comments to the team which will definitely enhance them further.

Please accept my sincere apologizes with regards to the odour on the carpet at the corridor. Thank you for highlighted it to me and I have relate it to our Executive Housekeeper to rectify it as soon as possible.

I hope this off experience doesn't deter you to stay with us again. My team and I sincerely look forward to welcoming you in the near future, where you may be assured of our best service at all times.

Sincerely regards,