US$ 116
US$ 68
Symphony Suites Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
US$ 44
MU Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 40
Ipoh French Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$ 34
US$ 29
US$ 55
US$ 42
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 53/night.

US$ 26
US$ 22
De Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$ 32
US$ 29
US$ 27
US$ 24
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 27/night.

US$ 346
US$ 308
US$ 149
US$ 109
Trip.com
All reviewspotato chipscar windscreenwalking distancecomplimentary mini barstar hotelala carte breakfastpleasant staynice gesturesmoking roomsuperior roomrooms are cleanfree wififamily suitemineral waterhotel restauranttv channelseating places
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Overall great hotel with a little off town center location, but still it was a great place to stay and the surrounding is quiet. It's a good hotel to rest after wholeday of eating. Free parking is provided but it's limited especially during peak season.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear WCO87,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for choosing Regalodge as your preferred hotel. Delighted to learn that you had a fab time and enjoyed your stay with us.

In the event if you had doubt finding parking space in the evening there are street parking space across the road which is manned by the local city council. Kindly rest assured, our security will manned the area when dark falls and will place parking coupon for your vehicle the next morning.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family on your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The first impression the hotel is a bit of old.
The good thing is the staff are friendly and helpful - the character of an long time operated hotel.
Room are not superb but sufficient for a night stay or two.
A suitable place to stay if visit nearby.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear kscc13,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking time to leave your insights for the Trip Advisor readers. Delighted to hear that we had met your expectation, especially with our warm friendly services, and prime location.

Me and my Team look forward to welcoming you and your companion either leisure or business bring you back to Ipoh again, and till then Happy travelling!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

If you book online, advisable to pay by credit card upon check in. Otherwise, you may be double charged if you pay by cash.
I booked the hotel through Booking.com and checked in on the 14 and out on 15 Oct. Upon check out I paid cash. On 19 Oct, my credit card statement showed that I was billed for my stay at Regalodge for 14 Oct.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Ha H,

Greetings from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm sorry to read on the one off experience you encountered during your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology and I received the feedback in earnest and will take necessary action on it.

Could you please be so kind to email me more details at stanley_yap@regalodge.com.my so that I can share with you in order to relate it to the respective department head and solve this matter with you.

I very much appreciate your patronage and I hope this off experience doesn't deter you to stay with us again. Me and my team hope you will give us another opportunity to make it up. As such, we look forward to welcoming you back to ensure you will have a pleasant stay with us in the near future. Please do contact me when your next visit with us as I hope to greet you personally.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Although the outward appearance seemed aged, the insides were otherwise. There were not a lot of time spent in the room but it did provide us value for money because it allowed a good night rest.
Strategic location with all the local Ipoh attraction within a walking distance. The staff was really helpful even the cleaners. Would definitely recommend another visit.
The only complain we have was that the lobby carpet had an odour.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Sangsters66,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us. Delighted to hear that you were well looked by our team during your stay with us. It was a great pleasure and privilege to have the opportunity to serve each of our guests and your compliments on our team efforts are highly appreciated. Kindly rest assured, I will relay your comments to the team which will definitely enhance them further.

Please accept my sincere apologizes with regards to the odour on the carpet at the corridor. Thank you for highlighted it to me and I have relate it to our Executive Housekeeper to rectify it as soon as possible.

I hope this off experience doesn't deter you to stay with us again. My team and I sincerely look forward to welcoming you in the near future, where you may be assured of our best service at all times.

Sincerely regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for two. Ights. The hotel is clean staff area helpful and at 7.15 am the car windscreen was even washed before we could drive away. Definitely a first for me. The central location of the hotel makes things within easy reach.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Elspeth B,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking your precious times to shared about your experience with us.

We are pleased to hear that you had a great time with us, especially our location and services met up to your expectation. Our strategic location is ideal to explore the famous Ipoh food trail to night entertainment and shopping mall.

Once again, thank you for choosing Regalodge as your preferred accommodation. Me and my team look forward to welcoming you in your next trip back to Ipoh.

Warm regards,