The Banjaran Spa & Wellness Centre
Review Highlights
Honeymoon

It was really a very nice pleace for honey moon or for relaxing ..we stayed there for three nights... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018

from US$ 79.70
More Info
from US$ 25.00
More Info
All reviews meditation cave buggy service foot massage therapist breathing villa nature
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

My back is a troubling me so a foot massage seamed a good thing to try. I had foot massages before but oh my these ladies do no where to find the painful spots in your body in your feet. I have a lot of pain in my back and She found that in my feet which was rather painful but very good and helpful. Do try it.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Having travelled to several well known luxury resorts in different parts if the world this one tops the lot.
The staff from manager to the hard working groundsmen are amazing, always a smile and greeting like no other.

The villas are perfect in every way.

The amazing Jeff's Cellars cave restaurant and Pomelo Restaurant at resort also deserve a five star mention ***** well done.
Coming from hospitality background for over 20 years we know how hard these people work to make your stay a memorable one.
So thank you Alex, Raymond and your dedicated crew

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Gorgeous environment with lots of natural beauty. Mosquitoes aside, the spa experience was calming and therapeutic. Therapists and staff were friendly and professional especially Farah.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Attended the Banjaran Resort with the wife for massages and use of the geo thermal pools. Service & scenery can't be faulted. The massage was exceptional very professional and found all my little tight spots.

Great experience with the steam cave z must visit!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nestled in an absolutely sublime view. We weren't big fans of the caves experience (steam cave, meditation cave, etc) as they were too humid and intimidating/dark (I personally have a hard time breathing in humid climate).
The hotel complimentary services were nice gestures and made us feel welcomed.
However, and due to the fact that you are surrounded by jungles and water, nature is the stronger element. That means the beautiful mountains can turn intimidating by night and activities around are limited come nightfall. Another thing to add are the insects and their constant biting (it is a tropical area after all).
The staff was very polite, prompt and professional. The facilities were spotless and always well prepared and maintained. You always have a sense of being secluded and almost alone in the midst of all the wonderful scenery which is very very appreciated.
I recommend this retreat, probably for two nights and two days.