The Banjaran Spa & Wellness Centre
Review Highlights
Honeymoon

It was really a very nice pleace for honey moon or for relaxing ..we stayed there for three nights... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
Alaa_Ar7
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
An Oasis

The accolades showered upon the resort is generous and I am happy to add to this. I am glad to... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2018

from US$ 79.90
More Info
from US$ 22.30
More Info
All reviews meditation cave buggy service foot massage therapist breathing villa nature
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Attended the Banjaran Resort with the wife for massages and use of the geo thermal pools. Service & scenery can't be faulted. The massage was exceptional very professional and found all my little tight spots.

Great experience with the steam cave z must visit!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nestled in an absolutely sublime view. We weren't big fans of the caves experience (steam cave, meditation cave, etc) as they were too humid and intimidating/dark (I personally have a hard time breathing in humid climate).
The hotel complimentary services were nice gestures and made us feel welcomed.
However, and due to the fact that you are surrounded by jungles and water, nature is the stronger element. That means the beautiful mountains can turn intimidating by night and activities around are limited come nightfall. Another thing to add are the insects and their constant biting (it is a tropical area after all).
The staff was very polite, prompt and professional. The facilities were spotless and always well prepared and maintained. You always have a sense of being secluded and almost alone in the midst of all the wonderful scenery which is very very appreciated.
I recommend this retreat, probably for two nights and two days.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

It was a last-minute booking. Lucky for us, ms Gaya (Spa Manager) inform there was a cancellation.
We booked the foot massage (1 hour), intensive massage (1 hr) & Banjaran massage (1.5 hrs).

Highly recommend the signature spa Banjaran massage. Very worth it! And the price, too..
We were given individual villa spa. I love that it came With in-built bathroom attach. My therapist, Ms Momu was professional, friendly, and courteous during the treatment. That I fell asleep right away.
After the treatment, we were served with hot ginger tea. Yummy!

Then, took a bit of time admiring the scenic view. It was very peaceful & relaxing. There were a few other bathhouse to visit fr free..I.e..the Fish spa, steam cave, hot tub, ice tub and waterfall area...

Overall, I highly recommend please drop by. If the staff does not impress u..the atmosphere will...definately will come back again soon,

1  Thank Kaiulani B
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Food quality is good and not overly excessively priced. Varieties are there to keep your appetite wanting at anytime of the day.

Keep it going...!!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Took the couple spa escape package with 3.5hrs of spa wellness + 1hr facial on a seperate occasion. Staff were very professional and attentive with good skills. Well worth it!