The Banjaran Spa & Wellness Centre
Review Highlights
Spend a day here

This a beautiful resort in a fantastic location but it is very expensive. We took the opinion of... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2018
breenoBeijing
Beijing, China
Honeymoon

It was really a very nice pleace for honey moon or for relaxing ..we stayed there for three nights... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
Alaa_Ar7
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ipoh
from US$ 185.33
More Info
All reviews pomelo restaurant buggy service foot massage therapist meditation malaysia
Reviewed 30 January 2017

It was a last-minute booking. Lucky for us, ms Gaya (Spa Manager) inform there was a cancellation.
We booked the foot massage (1 hour), intensive massage (1 hr) & Banjaran massage (1.5 hrs).

Highly recommend the signature spa Banjaran massage. Very worth it! And the price, too..
We were given individual villa spa. I love that it came With in-built bathroom attach. My therapist, Ms Momu was professional, friendly, and courteous during the treatment. That I fell asleep right away.
After the treatment, we were served with hot ginger tea. Yummy!

Then, took a bit of time admiring the scenic view. It was very peaceful & relaxing. There were a few other bathhouse to visit fr free..I.e..the Fish spa, steam cave, hot tub, ice tub and waterfall area...

Overall, I highly recommend please drop by. If the staff does not impress u..the atmosphere will...definately will come back again soon,

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Kaiulani B
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Food quality is good and not overly excessively priced. Varieties are there to keep your appetite wanting at anytime of the day.

Keep it going...!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Took the couple spa escape package with 3.5hrs of spa wellness + 1hr facial on a seperate occasion. Staff were very professional and attentive with good skills. Well worth it!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 18 November 2016

I wanted to visit The Banjaran Hot-springs Spa after hearing so much about it. I was in town so I took the opportunity to check out the spa. The ambiance of this spa resort is truly unique being set in a natural limestone cave with a hot-spring. You could take a steam bath in a cave! You could soak in a mineral hot tub with a variety of temperatures, try the fish-spa and the reflexology pool. There were also mini waterfalls and quiet areas surrounded by trees where you could just sit and meditate. I booked the traditional Malay massage and it was pretty good, especially the head massage which was relaxing. The ladies' room was a little dark for me but the setting was good. I had the chance to look at one of the rooms but did not stay. Each room has its own pool and hot-spring bath tub which is unique as well. I also visited the bar-in-a-cave... such an interesting concept. The staff were friendly and courteous. I highly recommend a visit to this tranquil spa when you're in Ipoh.

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank MScully333
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This could be the place with the best hospitality service in Malaysia. Every staff smiled and greeted us when we were in the community. They were very polite, helpful and courteous. The location is great too and is surrounded by beautiful mountains.

Date of experience: October 2016