The Banjaran Spa & Wellness Centre
Review Highlights
Honeymoon

It was really a very nice pleace for honey moon or for relaxing ..we stayed there for three nights... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
Alaa_Ar7
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
An Oasis

The accolades showered upon the resort is generous and I am happy to add to this. I am glad to... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2018

from US$ 79.90
More Info
from US$ 22.30
More Info
All reviews meditation cave buggy service foot massage therapist breathing villa nature
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Food quality is good and not overly excessively priced. Varieties are there to keep your appetite wanting at anytime of the day.

Keep it going...!!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Took the couple spa escape package with 3.5hrs of spa wellness + 1hr facial on a seperate occasion. Staff were very professional and attentive with good skills. Well worth it!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I wanted to visit The Banjaran Hot-springs Spa after hearing so much about it. I was in town so I took the opportunity to check out the spa. The ambiance of this spa resort is truly unique being set in a natural limestone cave with a hot-spring. You could take a steam bath in a cave! You could soak in a mineral hot tub with a variety of temperatures, try the fish-spa and the reflexology pool. There were also mini waterfalls and quiet areas surrounded by trees where you could just sit and meditate. I booked the traditional Malay massage and it was pretty good, especially the head massage which was relaxing. The ladies' room was a little dark for me but the setting was good. I had the chance to look at one of the rooms but did not stay. Each room has its own pool and hot-spring bath tub which is unique as well. I also visited the bar-in-a-cave... such an interesting concept. The staff were friendly and courteous. I highly recommend a visit to this tranquil spa when you're in Ipoh.

2  Thank MScully333
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This could be the place with the best hospitality service in Malaysia. Every staff smiled and greeted us when we were in the community. They were very polite, helpful and courteous. The location is great too and is surrounded by beautiful mountains.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Chose one of the ayuverdic massage and was disappointed. I had expected the traditional massage where hot oil is slowly dripped onto forehead, instead the therapist merely applied lukewarm oil all over my body, with very slight pressure massage. Also, it was supposed to be 75 mins massage, but was informed, it's actually 45 mins massage and 30 mins in the anti-oxidant room which feels like just a sauna, and is just an empty heated room, with towels laid on the bare tiled floor. I had expected better quality for the price.

3  Thank twosunnysideup