“Great Food with Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bistro

The Bistro
Ranked #149 of 475 Restaurants in Ipoh
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Bistro is located at lobby level and is open for lunch and dinner. Lunch hour is from 12.00pm to 3.00pm and dinner is from 7.00pm to 11.00pm. It offers patrons an array of Western contemporary fusion delights. The Bistro can accommodate up to 50 people and provides a whole new dining experience with its refreshing, trendy, yet seductive ambiance. While enjoying the meal, you will be entertained by our Resident Band, "Mac & Zel" from the Philippines.
Penang
“Great Food with Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

This restaurant offers a great ambiance, excellent service and a unique cuisine. We visited the restaurant twice because we wanted to try up their set menu and a la carte menu at a very reasonable price. We enjoyed the food by our group and even the red wine by glass was good! I will come back!

• Visited July 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Kuala Lumpur
“Nice Food and Environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

kinda romantic environment for me and my boyf..not a bad choice for celebrate anniversary there..can be a good place for birthday party as well..

1 Thank GKgwen
Perak
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not up to my expectation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

through the website and other people recommendation, i decided to go to 'The Bistro' to celebrate a special occasion. I must say that i did not put up high expectation. i ordered two set dinner. the price was alright, reasonable. But the food was just average. Nothing spectacular. it didn't manage to impress me and my partner. In term of food design, it was good. Just the taste is not up to my expectation. The main course (chicken) could put some more effort in improving the taste. the taste and texture of the sauce i had with the chicken was just too plain to match with the chicken. however the another main course, salmon was alright. Out of the 5 course, the one which is up to my expectation was the appetizer.

If you ask me whether would i still visit The Bistro the next round, i need to think twice.
Each person have different preference of taste of food. in my opinion, I'm not satisfied with what i had.

1 Thank Felicia90
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“An unforgetable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

We hosted our company dinner at The Bistro. The meal was excellent, and Chef Michael even came out to greet us. The band was excellent, and we sang and danced the night away. Never thought you could have such a good time in Ipoh. General Manager Mark Rummery and his staff, Anne Das and Chiam E-Fay provided an experience that I'll never forget. I'll be back!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank EfficientTraveler
Singapore, Singapore
“Great value for Wonderful ambience, Service & Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

We decided to try out the new menu at The Bistro, Impiana hotel one Friday evening and was very impressed. We took the set menu which costed RM62net, which came with an app, soup, main and dessert. Wow! I was so stuffed that when coffee arrived, i couldnt even take one sip. Everything was perfect. The homemade breads that were served were warm and delicious too!

Service here was another plus point. All the staff were genuinely friendly and quick to respond to our needs.

Happy Hour is one for one till 9pm. And lunch is also served.
Definately recommended! Good Job Chef Michael. We will be back!

• Visited March 2012