“Good location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

yannislee
Singapore, Singapore
“Good location”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Good location. Very near to many eateries place.
House was clean, neat and tidy.
The only downside is that, the instruction given to us to collect the key was unclear. (we are suppose to collect the key at the mailbox, but we couldn't find the mailbox as the mailbox was in a room with door close.)
other than that, it was all good. will go back again.

MKL150
“Great location!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location of the homestay is amazing! Superb near to those famous eatery. The homestay is also nice to fit 6 of us. To me, it is worth of money. Will choose here again for my next visit :)

D1047FCpa...
“Good location but poor service”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We decided to make a night stop in Ipoh before our final destination in Penang. I booked a 3 bedrooms apartment. I have made a prior request for a baby cot and I was informed that my request was noted. Upon arrival at the check-in place which is about a few minutes walk down the street from the apartment, the lady at the counter told me that she was not aware on my request. She told me that she will check again and let me know later. After an hour later, I went back to the counter to find out the status of my request. She told me that the baby cot is used by someone else and they do not have a spare. I guessed it could be because that I have check-in late (8pm+) but I expect them to reserve that for me if they have acknowledged by request. I have to ask them for an alternative solution, eventually they provide a quilt which I end up using it to lay on the floor where I spend a night on it. I have to leave the queen size bed to my wife and my baby. Definitely not a pleasant night. The up side about the apartment is the location. Opposite the apartment is where a lot of the nice local eateries. The apartment has a nice pool at the 7th floor.

SaedahSul...
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome Stay ”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 2 nights. We booked 2 units. The unit was very spacious. The swimming pool was way beyond amazing. It was an infinity pool and at sunset the view was beautiful. The pool was very clean and well maintained. There was also a jacuzzi corner. There was halal food and convenience store nearby the condominium. It was a great stay & we will definitely come back here if we are coming back to ipoh.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing