“Awesome Stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Paul P
“Good location but poor service”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We decided to make a night stop in Ipoh before our final destination in Penang. I booked a 3 bedrooms apartment. I have made a prior request for a baby cot and I was informed that my request was noted. Upon arrival at the check-in place which is about a few minutes walk down the street from the apartment, the lady at the counter told me that she was not aware on my request. She told me that she will check again and let me know later. After an hour later, I went back to the counter to find out the status of my request. She told me that the baby cot is used by someone else and they do not have a spare. I guessed it could be because that I have check-in late (8pm+) but I expect them to reserve that for me if they have acknowledged by request. I have to ask them for an alternative solution, eventually they provide a quilt which I end up using it to lay on the floor where I spend a night on it. I have to leave the queen size bed to my wife and my baby. Definitely not a pleasant night. The up side about the apartment is the location. Opposite the apartment is where a lot of the nice local eateries. The apartment has a nice pool at the 7th floor.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SaedahSul...
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome Stay ”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 2 nights. We booked 2 units. The unit was very spacious. The swimming pool was way beyond amazing. It was an infinity pool and at sunset the view was beautiful. The pool was very clean and well maintained. There was also a jacuzzi corner. There was halal food and convenience store nearby the condominium. It was a great stay & we will definitely come back here if we are coming back to ipoh.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing