All reviewskuantan riverexecutive roomgreat river viewhigher floors areshort stayfox moviesfloor facingbreakfast choicesvery comfortable stayvia agodafamily roomroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripwifi connectionhotel guestsbooked this hotelmini fridge
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Room was good. Hotel location was a bit tricky as I arrived at night and the road to the hotel was quite dark, which I ended up going in circles before I found the junction to the hotel. As I was trying to catch some sleep after working till past midnight, I was awoken by a loud noise, which came from the exit door. To my horror, someone was attempting to open my room door from the outside! The attempt was cut short after I made some noises from the inside and called the reception. The next morning, I went to check with the reception, and they assured me that there should not be any intruder as the lobby was locked after midnight. Someone from the inside could also be the culprit as I have heard of cases in other hotels. However, I do hope that it is true that one of the hotel guests was drunk and went to the wrong room. I may think twice if I need to book in this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Good for short getaway and for simple business trip. City centre. Nice simple rooms and spectacular riverview. Nice jogging path along the river bank. Will surely come back for a short stay. Parking is free.

Room Tip: High floors river view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Staff is friendly, parking is convenient in the private car park in front of the hotel (however don't be late as it is inadequate), rooms are comfortable, aircond is cold, amenities are provided for, shower and toilet is clean and well maintain, but the corridors and lift is tired and in need of repairs.

Room Tip: River view, away from lift
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Stayed for 2 nights in July. nice newly refurbished room with the view of the river, and the fishing village nearby. very close to town. the building looks old from the outside, and the lift is kind of old too, but the rooms are OK. the rate we got with breakfast, was very affordable and value for money. the breakfast was simple and delicious. such a great hotel for a short stay.

Room Tip: river view is nice
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stop over in Kuantan for a night before heading to Lang Tengah was made amazing by Mega View Hotel. Simple, clean with a modern touch, cheap with simple but nice breakfast buffet include in the that RM70(18USD). The Riverside view just gave a good kickstart to the holidays.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends