The hotel is surrounded by palm oil plantation...if you chose a chalet, what you get is actually a refurbished old 'felda' original 'peneroka' house. The look from outside the chalet may not give good impression but the inside is hmmm....acceptable....comfortable but not luxury....the bed sheet should be replaced with more comfy materials...
A strategic stopover if you plan to go to the Taman Negara....which is just an hour journey from tekam...the hotel has nothing else to offer but a complete peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felda Residence Tekam(formerly known as Tekam Plantation Resort) is nestled within the lush forests of Jerantut on hectares of plantation land harvesting rubber, cocoa, palm oil, various local fruits and gringing on one of the world's oldest rain forests. We have a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets for families, school groups, conferences and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Felda Residence Tekam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felda Residence Tekam Hotel Jerantut
- Felda Residence Tekam Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia