We stayed at the Lakehouse for two nignts at the beginning of November 2011 - the first room we were given was very dirty, mould in the bathroom, taps that were broken etc etc, we asked to be moved, and were, to a much better suit. Hotel was very dirty throughout although staff tried their best and were very helpfull and polite albeit a bit quirky!
Food was very expensive and when paying over £100 for a two course meal and a bottle of wine one does not expect to be looking at a ripped standard lamp - that slightly spoils the ambience of a romantic evening.
Location was good overlooking the lake but little to do there apart from jungle trecking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Ringlet