All reviewswashing machinewater dispensernight marketbudget hotelthe main roadtaxi stationtanah ratahot showermiddle of townother guestscozy hotelshower headstrawberry farmfood courtcold weathertea plantationsnooze
Reviewed 19 March 2018

It was a very disappointed hotel especially the staffs. I remembered it was rainning very heavily and our driver could not even drive fast as the road to Cameron Highlands was very dangerous and it was super dark with limited lamp post of lights around the surroundings. On the road, I have made a call to the reception that we will be checking in real late as we were stuck in the heavy downpour. On our journey to the hotel, the reception kept calling me without fail and was very very rude over the phone call (I remembered it was a Malay girl), before I could say anything she was shouting that it was late. I have told her the reason due to heavily downpour we were not able to drive fast and safety comes first for my family with two old folks and children in the van.
When we have arrived, the person who was waiting for us at the lobby (a Malay young boy) was friendly and understood that we were late due to heavily rain.
Upon checking in, the house was everywhere with spider netting, the floor was sticky and bedside was stuck with dead spiders. Anyway, no choice that we had to struggle to our 2 nights stay. To add on - there is no Wi-Fi however we bought a card for Wi-Fi but the network was really very bad. Besides the chill fresh air, there is nothing I would describe.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Snoopy S
SnoozeTeam, Manager at Snooze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hi Snoopy S,

I am sorry to hear and would like to apologise for the service that you have received from our team.

It is our usual practise to get in touch with guest to check on our guest if it is getting late to arrange alternate check-in option if guest arrive after our reception has closed. I will certainly discuss this review with our team to ensure that they are aware of what is wrong and look to improve on our communication with guests.

I will also alert our housekeeping team with regards to the cleanliness of the property.

Once again, I thank you for your valuable feedback.

Best regards,
Cheng
Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is for 4th visit to this hotel. Everything was good except the water heater. Half way bathing....cold water dispense then awhile hot water again.

The second person when in to the bath room. Literally, no more hot water.

Something that the hotel need to look into it seriously.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The room was clean with cute name of each room. You can feel in home inside. The hotel is located in the heart of Brinchang surrounded by many restaurants, shops etc. The owner is running a shop on the ground floor and she was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
SnoozeTeam, Manager at Snooze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Hi Zilla T,

Thank you for your review!

We at Snooze are very happy to hear that your felt at home during your stay with us.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Snooze Team

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

It was my 2nd time staying at this hotel. Peak season and almost fully booked. Luckily, we managed to get a triple room at affordable price. The place itself is very cozy and very clean. They were nice enough to allow us to keep our bags in the staff room, as we checked in early. We could also rest at their lounge area while waiting for our room to be ready. Shower was strong and hot(using centralised water heater and pump), and we had good tv channel. On the downside, wifi in the room was weak and they ran out of gas for the hot water, so no morning hot shower. Also some people might find it inconvenient that there is no lift, but it didnt matter to us. Overall, a great stay in Brinchang at Snooze hotel. Will surely come again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi amycB9278FE,

Thank you for your continuous support and review.

I am regret to hear about the issue with the hot shower - we will inform our team to be more attentive to this matter. As for WiFi, we are currently waiting for the implementation of UniFi in the area so that we can upgrade our WiFi.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Snooze Team

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Wifi was poor when I stayed there but this place is convenient as food options are widely available. You will not be stranded with no food options during the monsoon season. The bus and taxi station is right across the road.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple