The resort is located at the highest point of Cameron Highlands. Just imagine the driving experience just to get here, at Brinchang town. We purposely plan our stay on April weekend (less rain and no school holliday). Booked through its direct website, we managed to get good bargain (other hotels charged extra RM100 on average). First thing that we really enjoyed was the big external balcony facing the big tea farm.Imagine the fresh air breeze and cool sensation. Our room were equipped with lazy chair and picnic table set.Although they covered the whole floor with wooden decorative flooring, without any heater- it is so damn cold. You need to wear slippers to warm your feet. Its also very convinient to have cable movie channels and sports in the living room while we can relax on the sofa bed. There are many shop houses surrounding the apartment offering essential services such as grocery store, restaurants and karaoke. We frequented the Coffee House inside the Equitorial Hotel since the meal pricing was very reasonable with profesional Chef servings.
We were also lucky since when we check-in,the room was already upgraded with electronics door locks. We checked the main electrical switch board and found out that they are using expensive German's brand swithces that made our piece of mind. The hot water system for shower needs upgrade since it took 30 minutes for the replacement of 25 liter (just enough for two adults at one time).Overall, don't expect too much at this top of the hill location. Just enjoy the farm view and take it easy. Don't drive a lot since the traffic jamn will spoil your holliday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your visit a memorable one by getting closer to the nature. Why not try Natasya Resorts? Be prepared for a lovely sight of extraordinary flowers you won't see flourishing elsewhere in Malaysia! Drive up as high as 1500 meters above sea-level to get here among the peaks of the main range of Peninsular Malaysia and enjoy temperatures as low as 16°C. Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands occupies an expansive entertainment complex in Cameron Highlands in Pahang, Malaysia. It offers accommodation rooms, all of which have a cable TV, a kitchen (equipped with microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and a kettle), and a sofa bed. Some of its amenities include fitness room, swimming pool, and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Brinchang