All reviews water source city life bumpy ride spring water land rover treehouse farms nature disconnected
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I went there for a short getaway. On the way to the tree-house, you will take a rover. You can see many farms. It was a refreshing sight! It was also a great place to just laze around. Nothing much can be done other than trekking to some nearby waterfall. It rained at night and I slept really well. The vegetarian food was also very delicious! I ate so much and I also had a great time sitting near the fireplace on a cold rainy night. Thank you for the wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Choose House Number 3 or 7. They are the biggest! :P
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I had my best experience in Terra Tree House. From the beginning of the journey by our guide Ming Yaw by taking extremely bumpy ride by Land Rover. I lost count how many times my bump didn't touches the seat.
Upon arrival, we were to climb approximately 400m to the tree house. The cooling weather, fresh air, spring water, organic food, hiking, all is incredible good.
We hike to Waterfall and on the second day hike to Water source area with our 2.5 years toddler as well as 4 years old. I just could describe the feeling. It is just simply amazing. We felt so rejuvenate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

A place where you get to enjoy the serenity and tranquility of the nature~
It has been few hectics week at work before I arrived at this beautiful place and it really worth all the travel!!!!

Start off with a bumpy and thrill ride in a 4WD Land Rover around the small farms around until we reached this amazing Terra's tree house estate.

What's awaiting inside this piece of magical land is just pure relaxation. The welcome drink and food served is just another highlight!!

Though it was just a 2D1N short stay... but we really had a wonderful time there!!

Thanks for the hard work in crafting this piece of enchanted place with love and care~

For sure we will be back for another visit!!!!

Thank you all for the amazing stay! ❤️

Cheers,
Su Yin

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place is on top of a mountain surrounded by thick and truly beautiful jungle.

The treehouse is simple and allows an immersive experience with jungle life.

The food is vegetarian and very tasty. It's grown locally and cooked lovingly.

Our guide was more than welcoming, he helped us to see what he so loved about this charming place and we quickly fell in love with life on top of the mountain.

It's chilly, dark and the best decision you can make in the Cameron Highlands.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie C
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Visit this place only if you are ok with basic necessities. There's no room service, rooms are basic (you basically live in a orang asli hut), everything is self service including washing your plates and utensils after each meals, electricity is only available from 6.30pm to 10pm and there is no connectivity for your phone. Hot water is available though.

If you have nodded to all the points above, you will love what this quaint place has to offer.

I have brought my 29mo toddler and a 5yo and they enjoyed themselves tremendously, and even survived a tricky hike to a waterfall and almost 300-400 steps to reach the tree houses!

Read the others review here before going, the points were very helpful such as bringing raincoats, pack lightly, and be prepared for constant hiking.

Also do enjoy the simple spread each meal, the ingredients they use are from the biodynamic farm the owner runs, and some they imported themselves. So the price they charge is more than reasonable! The rice they cooked for our meal is RM25-30 per kg. If you want to order their vege box please inform them on the day you arrived, otherwise there will be no vegetables for you to purchase. They would not promote it unless you ask.

Go and enjoy the cool weather, the time without your phone, a 30min bone rattling journey and just immerse yourself with nature.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family