All reviews royale chulan swimming pool nice room buffet dinner enjoyed my stay hotel room is no hot water breakfast spread short stay bathtub pi executive tennis prayer supervisor waterfall muslim
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Park and Lake just below the Royale Chula offered an opportunity to go jogging early in the morning joining other fitness addicts on paths around the beautiful lake. The trees and flowers were just ideal for an early and late afternoon run even though one could have used the treadmill in the gym. The room was spacious and airy and tastefully decorated with a comfortable relaxing chair next to the standlamp for leisure reading. Breakfast was a treat with almost all cultures and tastes; North & South Indian, Chinese variety, Malay, Western, juices, teas, etc

Room Tip: Request a room facing the large lake area and a view of the rugby field and quieter side of town.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The hotel has a very spacious room looking at some trees top and the room has a bath tub. The food simply delicious with plenty choices and the hotel also has friendly and cheerful staff that greets you with smiling face

Room Tip: higher floor will have better view of the city
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RoyaleChulanSeremban, Public Relations Manager at Royale Chulan Seremban, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying in our hotel recently. We are glad to hear that you were enjoying your stay with our hotel relaxing ambience, beautiful scenery and green view surrounding the hotel.

Thank you for the positive comments highlighted and shared with others here. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities to our guests. Your comments will be shared to all our staff to inspire them and motivate them to continue deliver the quality service that all our guests deserve.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We stay at executive floor. We park our car at the valet parking for rm10 per entry. Cheap an affordable. Staff incharge for valet parking is nice. Front desk staff during check in was friendly, keep smiling and treat us very well. The evening cocktail provided were delicious, nice food decorating. The staff at the executive floor was polite, he even offer coffee for us. The surrounding was cosy. There’s sofa, variety choice of magazine and newspaper. The room was clean. Perfect and nice stay! There’s a park at walking distance near the hotel, A&W fastfood restaurant near as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review and recommendation from your recent stay here.
First and foremost, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen our hotel as your preferred vacation destination for your stay. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your compliment and the gracious confidence you have in our ability to deliver a wonderful experience to you. Your positive comments will be shared with our associates to keep them inspired and continue the best service to our guest.

At best, we will continue to strive our hotel into an internationally acclaimed tourist destination and hope to give you a more favourable impression on your next stay.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Stayed here for a night with my friends and family as it was my wedding, and this is the only decent hotel in Seremban. The check-in was disappointing as I arrived about 3.30pm and they told me my room is not ready. I waited in the other rooms which I booked for my friends and family and finally about 4pm, only then my room is ready. The hotel overall was adequate, clean and comfortable but one point that I'll like to highlight is the breakfast.

All rooms booked has breakfast and I requested that one of my family member pack some food for us as most of us is busy getting ready for the wedding but that unfortunately wasn't allowed. After some persuasion, the manager in-charge turned that around and allowed my family member to pack some food up to our rooms. Such a simple basic request but took them so long to say yes. Bear in mind, we did not request for the staffs to pack or deliver the food to the room!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that our room is comfortable and clean.

At the Royale Chulan Seremban, we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment. We take all complaints and comments seriously, and endeavour to rectify any issues in order to provide our customers with complete satisfaction.

In the issue of poor services from our Food & Beverage department, We certainly take the necessary measures to ensure that our guests are not inconvenienced in future. They have been reminded that maintaining a high standard of hospitality and service is an essential part of their daily work.

We look forward to your next visit and to serving you more efficiency in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

For the non Malaysians and Singaporean "lah" means "meh". Stayed there a few days back. Hotel is old and needs a good refurbishment. The odd thing is the access and exit from the pool area. To leave the pool area I had to climb a flight of stairs to the lift instead of using the ground floor access I will wet the lobby area. Pretty inconvenient for a guest I thought. Otherwise it was ok ok lah.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family