All reviews royale chulan swimming pool nice room buffet dinner enjoyed my stay hotel room is no hot water short stay breakfast spread bathtub pi executive tennis prayer supervisor waterfall muslim
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

For the non Malaysians and Singaporean "lah" means "meh". Stayed there a few days back. Hotel is old and needs a good refurbishment. The odd thing is the access and exit from the pool area. To leave the pool area I had to climb a flight of stairs to the lift instead of using the ground floor access I will wet the lobby area. Pretty inconvenient for a guest I thought. Otherwise it was ok ok lah.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I stayed there in June 2017 and July 2018.

Room was OK, bathroom and carpet clean.

You come to the hotel, packed with suitcases. There is someone standing behind the hotel door. They are of course NOT opening the door for you. When you are at the counter "can I carry the suitcases for you?" - no, thank you.

The room was clean, fresh fruit on the table. Well the fruit was fresh the first day, they did not even take it away, when everything got a thick layer of mold the 3rd day.

The pool marea is nice, but needs a renovation. on the stairways to the pool cigarret buds everywhere. :-(

The breakfast is a desaster!

I found chicken parts half raw. If you want a tea, you get a teabag in luke-warm water. almost no fresh fruit (just some green apples), especially no fresh tropical fruit. The food is far away from any hotel standard, especially far away from "luxury class".

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is awesome if you are hosting any type of conference or business related event. Ms Azura is super helpful and accommodating. She really made my groups stay the best it could possibly be. The food here is amazing and very affordable. The rooms are very nice and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I guess I might be biased in my review as we stayed here for 1 night when our flight was delayed to London from KL (courtesy of Malaysian airlines).

We arrived late 11pm and left at 4.30am so you would think that we didn't get much of a chance to make an opinion

The good, the room was very large, and clean, they provide complimentary bottled water, and toothbrushes/toothpaste, which was very handy as ours were checked in for our flight.

The bad, the hotel has a funny smell, especially the common areas of floor 5 - a mix if damp and cigarette smoke. We wanted something to eat the buffet looked horrible, I know it was after 11pm, but it looked as it it had been sitting around for hours. We ordered a chicken satay and fries from the bar - the satay was cold.

The ugly, they tried to give my wife and I two rooms (we were there because of a delayed flight, paid for by malaysia airlines). We only wanted one room, but somehow I think the docs showed we had two, I can only imagine this is some kind of scam for them to charge Malaysian airlines for 2 rooms.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

It took me 40mins from KLIA2 to reach here by taxi. I reached here at 930pm on a Sunday evening, as Nxt morning, I have a meeting at 1030am.

Nonetheless, before reaching this destination, the taxi driver told me this hotel is rather old... So I already putted my expectations down!

Upon arrival, I was impressed with the grand lobby, the warm welcome from the Porter n receptionists n their fast check-in.
Upon reaching the hotel room floor, I was impressed with the wide corridor n clean corridor carpet!

When I on the room lights, I was impressed with the big space, the cleanliness, the fresh new towels, the comforty bed n pillows, and all looks well maintained in the room! Wi-Fi is fast.

I have yet to try the breakfast tomorrow, but I guess I won't be disappointed.

Praises to the hotel management for doing a good job.

I have not visited the surrounding but I saw a big shopping mall opposite (Parkson). Recommended to stay here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
RoyaleChulanSeremban, Public Relations Manager at Royale Chulan Seremban, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our services and facilities from your experienced staying in our hotel although you had received wrong information about our hotel from the taxi driver.

Our hotel is located in the city but surrounded by a green lake garden, it is just a perfect place for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing stay. Our hotel has been established with all the 5-Star facilities and up-to-date facilities for meetings and conferences.All our staff have been trained with customer services training to ensure only the best service to all our guests. Our restaurant offers local and international cuisine and we only serve fresh and quality food.

We will share the positive feedback from you to all our staff to inspire them to continue the best service to all our guests. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others.

Once again, thank you and looking forward to your next visit.

Thank you.