“Great family trip to Pedas Hot Water Springs”

Seremban, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Great family trip to Pedas Hot Water Springs”
Reviewed 27 July 2008

My daughter Iklil turned 3 two weeks ago, and my husband and I wanted to do something special with her grandparents. I suggested a BBQ dinner at mom-in-law's home, which we did on a Saturday night.

But my brother-in-law suggested a picnic cum day at the Pedas Hot Springs the day after. And we had a blast!

The place is small compared to Sg Klah Hot Water Springs in Sungkai, Perak but it works. It has 2 pools for the hot water springs, and 2 for the cooler refreshing water.

I enjoyed the kiddie's pool the most because it has a playground with 3 slides for the kids to get on. It's fun because kids slide into the water, which is just knee-deep for adults. The kids have such fun - and while we wait for them to get tired of it, we stay cool in the water!

Adults and kids also can enjoy the spiral slides - there're 2 of them. 1 requires the floater (errr, 'float' that 2 adults can sit on) and the other is the kind where you should lie back. Adults can sit with their kids and slide down together. I'm sorry, I don't know the right term to describe it :-P.

My dad-in-law enjoyed the shallow hot springs pool with the reflexology path. I did lie in the water up to my chin - it felt good! Even my 1-yr-old son was brought into the water by his dad.. tough kid!

No food and drinks allowed, as can be understood. Walking around is a breeze, coz the park is small. And the fee is RM10 for adults, RM8 for kids over a certain height. The smaller kids enter free.

The park is accessible 1/2 hr - 45 mins from Seremban old-road to the south (to Rembau, Pedas). I hope that makes sense...

Have a fun time in Negeri Sembilan, and try to enjoy the Pedas Hot Water Springs...!

---
Ani Razale

43 Thank Ani_Razale
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow